Spring 2006

MJTinNH

DIS Veteran
Hi all! Just booked my annual Spring trip to the world. I didn't have anything official in the system until now and I felt a little lost!

Now with the trip counter at least I feel like things are heading in the right direction! Just had to share with you all because I believe many feel the same.

Have a great day! :flower:

We are going for spring break 2006! It seems like a long ways away, but it is nice to have a trip in the planning!

Congrats on booking your trip. Now the fun can start with all the planning!
DJ

We also just booked for spring break, April, 2006! We are staying in a studio for 5 nights at BWV!
Just booked today, for next April 2-7!

Long way, but going to WDW in Nov, staying at POP, no points used this time!

DeerH :goodvibes

Good for you!

We do have ressies in the system, but I am most pleased to be making one for June '06, and that time is coming up. This will be for nothing special, no guests, no parties, no F&W, no F&G, just DH and myself with the time to enjoy VWL, during my break between Spring and Summer quarters at school. My only regret is that we're still borrowed to the tune of most of our VWL points and it will have to be in a studio, but come '07 we'll be ready to be spoiled, no more sharing our VWL points! :goodvibes

Bobbi :flower:

PS. DMom and DSis and we are looking forward to our first actual Mother's Day at WDW with the Flower Show and all. BWV, BW view ressies already planned, just for a long weekend.

yep, we're going too! We live in Augusta Ga. and our spring break is the same as Masters week :earseek: so needless to say it's nice to get out of town!!!Missy :flower:

Although we haven't reserved for next spring, it's because I hadn't had the courage to suggest it to DH. Hearing that others have, I'm going to "Go for it!" Saw those Frequent Flier miles available for 4/29-5/5. If DH says "Yes" tonight, they're ours!

Simba's Mom said:
Although we haven't reserved for next spring, it's because I hadn't had the courage to suggest it to DH. Hearing that others have, I'm going to "Go for it!" Saw those Frequent Flier miles available for 4/29-5/5. If DH says "Yes" tonight, they're ours!

:wizard: Pixie Dust for an affirmative answer from your DH!

I am happy many of my DIS friends are looking forward to next spring too! I also booked a studio for next spring. That way I will be able to invite friends again in Spring 2007.

Always long range planning for the maximum fun from the points! :teeth:

I have plans for next spring too... but haven't booked them yet. My parents are supposed to come with us, but haven't given me the official "yes" or "no" yet :sad2: We're taking the train down this time, and I want to get the tickets ASAP... so we're hoping they decide SOON!

Hello Neighbor in NH

We are booked for our second trip home!!!!!

May 20-28 at the Beach Club Villas

We are so excited just our family this time!
We haven't had a "just our family" vacation in 3 years we are so excited
I can relate to some of those threads about travelling companions!
Let the planning begin!
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Our spring break for 2006 is April 8th - 17th, our ressie is at WLV. We also have two trips before that one. OKW in August and BWV in November. :goodvibes

Our kids' '06 spring break is the last week of March. Booked SSR at the 11 month mark. While I'd love to see you all there.....I'm hoping that with Easter being in April in '06.....it will mean slightly less crowds for us. We were there for Easter week (Holy Week) this year.

Isn't life just plain better.....with a confirmed reservation in hand?

jenny2 said:
I have plans for next spring too... but haven't booked them yet. My parents are supposed to come with us, but haven't given me the official "yes" or "no" yet :sad2: We're taking the train down this time, and I want to get the tickets ASAP... so we're hoping they decide SOON!

I hope so too Jenny2. Here's some pixie dust for a decision soon!
:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter