spring 2009

hey Ive got another one~

How long is traditions?
Is it two days?
Is it all day?
Do the times vary?
Is it easy to change what time/day you go, say if you need to take your Dad to the airport?

hey Ive got another one~

How long is traditions?
Is it two days?
Is it all day?
Do the times vary?
Is it easy to change what time/day you go, say if you need to take your Dad to the airport?

4 hours for CP's.

you'll be scheduled for one in the morning or afternoon, if you miss it, you have to attend the 8 hour long one. Also, if you miss it, you don't get your cast member badge.

hey Ive got another one~

How long is traditions?
Is it two days?
Is it all day?
Do the times vary?

1. Traditions is 4 hours long.
2. It is in one day.
3. There is more then one class that day (usually in the morning or the afternoon).
4. It really isn't easy to change the day, as there is one specific day of Traditions per check-in date. Also, if you miss Traditions, it messes up your training schedule.

I guess it depends on who is leading your class but for me it was really not that bad. Just do not go hungover lol. And make sure you are within the Disney look guidelines because they are sticklers about it on that day. There were a few people who were turned away and had to wait for another day to take Traditions. One guy's hair was barely too long and a girl I knew her highlights in her hair were too noticeable so they made her get that taken care of before she could come back.

I guess it depends on who is leading your class but for me it was really not that bad. Just do not go hungover lol. And make sure you are within the Disney look guidelines because they are sticklers about it on that day. There were a few people who were turned away and had to wait for another day to take Traditions. One guy's hair was barely too long and a girl I knew her highlights in her hair were too noticeable so they made her get that taken care of before she could come back.

Oh really? Shoot that scares me. I've always had highlights. A few months back I pretty much had tons and tons of blonde highlights with red and black mixed in. I bleached out the red and black so now its just dark with highights. I think I'll post a picture in a little bit to get everyones feed back. I'd hate to have to dye my hair again.

Okay here are some pictures of my new highlights. Can someone who did the program before let me know if I'm okay with this?

The pictures aren't that great but they are the most recent ones I have. Also I have my highlights in my avatar, too. Sometimes they come off really noticable and sometimes they blend in completely.

disneyhighlights.jpg

I'm on the left.

When I go home for the holidays I'll either get my roots done or dye them all out. I'd much rather not dye my whole head since I already dyed it dark dark dark brown over summer and my parents will kill me for changing colors so much.

Your hair looks fine to me :) Hannah Montanna keg stand? :rotfl:

Haha yeah, every other party I was Britney Spears but my friend wanted to be her that night so I gave him my wig and clothes for it. Last minute I just threw on a dress and a sparkly scarf and decided to be Hannah Montana.

But I'm so glad you think my hair will be fine. I'll be completely crushed if I get up there and I have to leave to go dye it.

I am currently a castmember, right now I am a campus rep.

me too! we are the lucky ones who have badges before traditions :thumbsup2
I was a cp aug 04-may 05 and have been a rep ever since. My how things have changed, rent was 68 dollars a week at Chatham for a 4 bedroom apartment. It certainly has gone up, but then again so has the pay. I started at 6.25!

I just hope they are able to secure our 30 hours. With the economy and everything, I can see them scheduling 30hrs but sending us home early. I hope that doesn't happen

me too! we are the lucky ones who have badges before traditions :thumbsup2
I was a cp aug 04-may 05 and have been a rep ever since. My how things have changed, rent was 68 dollars a week at Chatham for a 4 bedroom apartment. It certainly has gone up, but then again so has the pay. I started at 6.25!

I just hope they are able to secure our 30 hours. With the economy and everything, I can see them scheduling 30hrs but sending us home early. I hope that doesn't happen

Yeah, it's crazy how much pay has gone up since my first CP in 2005. Hey, I'm not complaining though!

razzery- your hair looks fine to me. i cant imagine anyone would have a problem with it, because it looks fairly natural. and yeah, i would imagine they wouldnt want people with really funky colors that hairstylists typically have, like skunkish? and also, it kind of looks like youre hanging out with jonah hill in the first picture (seth from superbad). :lmao:

razzery- your hair looks fine to me. i cant imagine anyone would have a problem with it, because it looks fairly natural. and yeah, i would imagine they wouldnt want people with really funky colors that hairstylists typically have, like skunkish? and also, it kind of looks like youre hanging out with jonah hill in the first picture (seth from superbad). :lmao:

Haha yeah I hear that a lot about him. There is even a facebook group talking about how much they look alike.

My hair isn't skunkish so we'll see how it goes. I wish there was a way for me to ask disney ahead of time if my hair was okay. Like I'd be fine driving over for a little bit for a recruiter or someone to tell me if I was good or not.

I'M GOING TO DISNEY THIS WEEKEND!!!!!

I was going to Orlando for the weekend to look at UCF, and my mom and I had no intentions of going to Disney. But she loves it, and decided we should just stay at Disney, go to UCF during the day on Friday, and then play Friday night and Saturday. She just booked us a hotel and such, and we're going to the Very Merry Christmas Party! (even though we're Jewish haha.) I'm so excited!

I was going to Orlando for the weekend to look at UCF, and my mom and I had no intentions of going to Disney. But she loves it, and decided we should just stay at Disney, go to UCF during the day on Friday, and then play Friday night and Saturday. She just booked us a hotel and such, and we're going to the Very Merry Christmas Party! (even though we're Jewish haha.) I'm so excited!

Wahoo! :banana: Have an awesome time! Let me know how MVMCP is! I'm Jewish too but I still love the Christian holidays :rotfl:

Like I said before, let me know what you think! I'll be on campus most of Friday so I'll personally make sure everything is looking good lol.
The reflection pond out in front of the library may still have random signs or things in it. A few days ago was spirit splash where the whole school runs into the pond and we have a huge pool party/pep rally in it and it just takes the pond a few days to look normal again.

so what's the deal with roommates? I've seen people talk about finding roommates through this board....can you request a certain number or is everything basically random?

so what's the deal with roommates? I've seen people talk about finding roommates through this board....can you request a certain number or is everything basically random?

If you know someone is checking in on the same day as you you can log in to the CP website and there's a section for roommate request. You just won't know which apartment complex you'll be in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter