Spring 2015 DCP

Those names don't ring a bell. But with over 300 CM's working at Safari's, it doesn't surprise me! Haha.

Also, best of luck to those of you applying soon. If you have any questions or want any help preparing, just let me know! :)

She knew who you were from your picture. If you saw her you might recognize her! She is back home now to finish her last semester of school and then she plans to go back down!

She knew who you were from your picture. If you saw her you might recognize her! She is back home now to finish her last semester of school and then she plans to go back down!

Oh that's funny! I probably would recognize her from a picture. I just wasn't the best with names while I was there since there were so many people! Haha.

The phone interview went well! The cast member was extremely friendly, but I'm worried some of the answers I gave weren't quite satisfactory =\

Ah well. Now a few weeks of waiting.

Oh that's funny! I probably would recognize her from a picture. I just wasn't the best with names while I was there since there were so many people! Haha.

You might know her boyfriend - Lewey. He is a coordinator at safaris.

I applied for the spring advantage program a couple days ago. During this time I was supposed to be attending central washington university but unfortunately because of some classes issues I had to transfer to a community college near my house where I am now take 16 credits. How do I go about fixing this on my application? Are they going to call central washington university to
discuss my enrollment? Did I completely ruin my chances?

as long as you're enrolled in a class at a university or college, you should be good

I had my phone interview. .had to fax background check info this morning. .hopefully that is a good sign

I have my phone interview on Tuesday! Any tips?! Maybe from someone who has had it already this year?!

Hey everyone! I did my phone interview yesterday and I'm already driving myself crazy wanting to know if I'll be accepted or not haha. I've been on this forum a couple of times while I was looking up stuff about the DCP so I figured I should go ahead and join =]

Hey Guys!
It has been a long long time since I have posted on these forums, so I'm trying to get back in the swing of things! I just applied for the Spring Program today. Do you guys think I am too late to get a phone interview? I just started back at school for my junior year of college and have just been super busy! Any advice would be awesome!

And Hi! I'm Shelby! :wave2:

Hi I'm Deanna! :wave2: I applied on the first day that the applications were open and got the WBI right away as well as the phone interview. My PI was this past Tuesday and it went great! I'm super excited and nervous. I hope I hear before October. I'm pretty confident that I'll get in, but there's always the chance that I won't!

Here's some info about me: Junior in college, northern NY. 20, going to turn 21 on Jan 18 during the program (if I get in). My major is Hotel, Restaurant, Tourism Management. I love Disney and have been multiple times (as you can see in my signature).

For DCP my top 3 roles are Concierge, Hospitality, and Merchandise. I don't know where I'd like to live there. I do know that I'd like to have as many roommates as possible, but I don't want to have 3 of us in one room.

Good luck to everyone! :hug:

Hey Guys!
It has been a long long time since I have posted on these forums, so I'm trying to get back in the swing of things! I just applied for the Spring Program today. Do you guys think I am too late to get a phone interview? I just started back at school for my junior year of college and have just been super busy! Any advice would be awesome!

And Hi! I'm Shelby! :wave2:

I don't think so. IIRC, I applied and got my phone interview much later in the year when I applied for the Spring semester a few years back. You may not get what you want exactly as I believe it's a first come first serve type deal.

Hi everyone! My name is Carrielee and I'm a Spring/Summer Extension alum for Custodial at Epcot, 2012. I also applied for the Fall 2014 program. I was accepted for attractions and then had to turn down my offer due to my mom's death. I applied Thursday for this program, took my WBI on Friday, and my phone interview is tomorrow at 8:15 pm EST. I'm so nervous this time around! My top three roles are Attractions, Character Attendant, and Recreation (Children's Activities). I'm finishing my last semester in school and hope to make the permanent move to Orlando in January!

I just finished my phone interview. I was so nervous for my PI, but my recruiter was great and she made it seem low key. So I wasn't nervous for long.

But I am so sad we have to wait till the end of October to hear back. Or at least that is what they are saying. I am hoping it is not going to take that long.

Hi everyone! My name is Carrielee and I'm a Spring/Summer Extension alum for Custodial at Epcot, 2012. I also applied for the Fall 2014 program. I was accepted for attractions and then had to turn down my offer due to my mom's death. I applied Thursday for this program, took my WBI on Friday, and my phone interview is tomorrow at 8:15 pm EST. I'm so nervous this time around! My top three roles are Attractions, Character Attendant, and Recreation (Children's Activities). I'm finishing my last semester in school and hope to make the permanent move to Orlando in January!

Hi everyone! Hi Carrielee! I'm Nicole, and I applied this year for Spring 2015 in Merchandise, Recreation (Children's Activities), and Attractions! I had my interview last night at 8:15 PM as well, this is my last chance for eligibility before graduation. I wish you and everyone else the best of luck in recruiting!

Hey ya'll! I'm Asia and I have just finished my WBI for the Spring '15 DCP! Better late than never right? Hopefully I still have a good chance! Best of luck to you all!:banana:

hi everyone!

i'm saying this with the best of intentions (and i'm truly hoping it comes across humbly) but i just want to let you all know that i was accepted for spring 2015 two days ago! whichhh means that THINGS ARE STARTING TO HAPPEN! keep your fingers and toes crossed because your acceptance might just be right around the corner :upsidedow

ahhhhhhh i'm so excited for everyone to start finding out! sending so so so much pixie dust!

hi everyone! i'm saying this with the best of intentions (and i'm truly hoping it comes across humbly) but i just want to let you all know that i was accepted for spring 2015 two days ago! whichhh means that THINGS ARE STARTING TO HAPPEN! keep your fingers and toes crossed because your acceptance might just be right around the corner :upsidedow ahhhhhhh i'm so excited for everyone to start finding out! sending so so so much pixie dust!

It did come across humbly. And congrats. I hope we all get in too. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter