Spring Advantage 2013?

yohoadisneylifeforme

Once a Cast Member...Always a Cast Member...
Hey guys and gals! My name's Whitney, and I did the Spring Advantage program back in 2011 in Attractions from January to August, and I had the time of my life! I am graduating in December of this year and would like to go back for next year's Spring Advantage program, hopefully in Entertainment. I was wondering if any of y'all are planning on either returning to Disney next year or are planning on their first CP program next year.

I am being curious, trying to get a basic consensus of who is and isn't going. I know it might be too early to look for room mates, seeing as how I haven't even started applying yet, but it would be cool to start getting to know people just in case we all decide to go together! :)

Stay magical, y'all!

Hello!! I'm Emma and I'm looking to apply for Spring Advantage 2013 as well! I did the Fall 2011 program working Quick Service Food & Beverage and am hoping for either Attractions or Character Attendant for Spring Advantage 2013 but I will be applying for several other roles as well (basically everything but QSFB, Custodial, and Housekeeping haha). I'm also graduating in December. :cheer2: I can't wait for applications to go up and hopefully get accepted again. I need to get back to Disney ASAP. :rotfl:

Haha, yeah I want either Character or Character Attendant. I did Fantasyland Attractions in my last program, and we were a big family! I still keep in touch with them. I feel ya on the whole getting back to Disney...it was my second home and I miss it so much. I fit in a whole lot better there! Haha! But it's nice to meet ya Emma!

Nice to meet you too! I worked at ABC Commissary. I wasn't crazy about the location (although I did love working at Studios) but the people I worked with were amazing. And that's exactly how I feel haha. I feel like I belong at Disney more than up here lol.

I loved it. The hours were never bad; the latest I ever worked was 2 am and that was on New Years Eve when I was deployed to Outdoor Vending. Plus it was awesome when the Osborne Lights were going on. I wish I had been there during SWW. :(

Lucky! Haha since I worked at MK, I would work til 4AM sometimes during EMH...the closers would then go to IHOP or Steak N Shake after work to eat breakfast...it was great because we were all so out of it by that time of morning that some of my favorite memories came from those outings! XD

Heyyy I'm Jay and I'll be applying for Spring 2013 for my first CP. I've done research on the CP for so long but never had the chance to apply before, tbh I never thought I'd get the chance, but it looks like I've got an open window and I'll finally be able to apply. I'll be applying for quite a few roles (hoping for attractions or photopass) but I'll be happy just to get an acceptance. Now if only late August/early September could get here faster....;)

Hello!!

My roommate worked at Coaster and yeah, she had those 3-4 am shifts for EMH as well. I got lucky since even on EMH nights we only stayed open like an hour later.

Hey there Jay! I've heard nothing but good things from Photopass people, they have great stories to go home with every day! And if you have any questions at all about Attractions or anything in general, don't hesitate to ask me, and I'll try to answer anything I can! :)

Hi my name is Corben and I am planning on applying for Spring Advantage 2013. If I get accepted this would be my first CP and I really want to be placed in attractions or merchandise but I'll be happy with anything. I'm 19 and currently a sophomore at Nebraska hopefully I'll meet you all next spring.

Hi my name is Jessica and I plan on applying for either the Spring Advantage 2013 or just Spring 2013. I haven't decided yet since it will be my first Disney College Program. I actually graduated from college last May but I lived in Virginia then and now I live in FL so Disney is a lot closer. I am gonna take a course at my local community college so that I can do the CP. I'm not really sure which role I want to do. I have been looking at Character Attendant, Photopass Photographer, and Attractions. Recently when I've gone to Disney I've kind of watched the cast members to see what their jobs are all about so that I can figure out what role I want.

Hi my name is Lexie and I'm planning on doing the DCP in Spring 2013!! I haven't decided whether I'm gonna do the Advantage or not, but I'm SUPER EXCITED! :) I want to do Merchandise, Entertainment, or Attractions. Any of those would be FANTASTIC! I'm sure I'll find a few more roles that I'd be interested in. The end of August/September cannot get here fast enough! :D I hope to see ya'll there!

I'm still deciding on Spring or Fall for 2013. I can't make up my mind though! I worked Fall 2010 but that was career start. I've been waiting to get back to Disney and I think 13 is my year finally!

Hi there! My name is Kelsey, and I will be applying for the spring 2013 program. I'm hoping to do BBB, photopass, or attractions! If anyone has insight on any of these or just wants to talk about DCP, i'd love to hear. This will be my first time in the program :)

Hey there looking at applying for Spring Advantage or even regular Spring 2013 (I'll take either if it means I'm in) also! Looking at Character Attendant, Attractions, or Photopass. I would prefer to do WDW but I don't mind doing Disneyland (will be applying for both resorts). Mostly the same picks for Disneyland but looking at a Resorts option for my last choice at Disneyland. Also a first timer.

Guess I could mention my roles! Like most character attendant is one and also Attractions, QSFB, Custodial and Photopass.

Hello Everyone! Glad I found this thread, thought it was too soon!

My names Melissa and I will be graduating this winter! I plan on applying for 2013 as a PI as well as CP for a fallback. I'd like anything in the theatrical stage production areas, including costuming!!

I've done one CP already in 2009 as a MK Bus Ops Resort greeter. I had a wonderful time and I was the happiest i've ever been in my life... and I really feel that Disney is my home! I hope to get to know some of you a lot more over the next couple months!

Feel free to chat :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter