SPRING BREAK When is yours and Where do you live?

disneymom71

You can design and create, and build the most wond
I was wondering when other states like CA, NV, ID, NM, AZ are having their Spring Breaks. We live in Albuquerque, New Mexico and ours is March 24 to April 1st.
We just wondered when most of the surrounding states have their Spring Break.
Thank you for the help in advance!
:tinker:

It is not uniform in CA. There are hundreds of school districts that have various schedules - add to that colleges and universities. What compounds the problem is: year around schedules, religous school of various types; quarter system; semester system; and various start dates. I am affiliated with two large universities both with different schedules. Disney tries to accomodate this situation with "high season hours" - if you go by the expanded hours schedule - you'll get an idea of when Disney expects the park to be busier. Expanded hours = higher expected attendance. Off season hours = lower expected attendance.

We live in Oregon and our spring break is also from March 24th-April 1st. We have family in Washington and theirs is from March 31st-April 8th.

I'm in AZ & ours is March 26-30.
They stagger them in the Phx Metro areas however so the entire area isn't off at the same time. So basically from the 2nd week of March thru Easter there will be schools with time off.
I would love to go then but I'm scared of the crowds..

The entire province of British Columbia (Canada) is March 17-24th this year. Just try and find reasonable prices out of Vancouver or Seattle for that week!!!

disneymom71 said:
I was wondering when other states like CA, NV, ID, NM, AZ are having their Spring Breaks. We live in Albuquerque, New Mexico and ours is March 24 to April 1st.
We just wondered when most of the surrounding states have their Spring Break.
Thank you for the help in advance!
:tinker:

I teach in Renton washington and ours is April 9th-13th

Ours is 3/23 to 4/1. Our district makes the Fri before Spring Break an inservice day. I think the Portland School district is at the same time, but not all districts are the same. (I think)

We live in WA and ours is the first week of April. My sister lives in South Pasadena, CA and hers is the same week. Debby

middle wa we are the first week of April (1 to 8)

how many are in early march (ie first week) as THAT is when we are really going so we can avoid the spring breakers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter