• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Spring Disney Pin sent/received***.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are just starting to go out :yay:

Post here when you send out and again when you receive ::yes::
Can't wait to hear about all the pins :woohoo:

Mail date is March 28.

Mine are all on their way across the 'pond'!!

Names are all out. We have a total of 66 exchanges this time :woohoo:

Mine are going out today also.

Got my name but can't mail out until Tuesday - we're headed back to WV for Easter with the fam... Happy Easter girls - mine will be in the mail first thing Tuesday!!

Got my name. I still trying to decide on the pins but it will go out on Monday.

Kimba

Wow, lots of exchanges this time! :goodvibes

Got our names. :) Will do some choosing over the weekend and they should be out by Monday. :banana:

Hope everyone has an awesome Easter weekend!

Well, one of mine went out today :rolleyes: I had to do that one there. The others, I dropped in the mail slot and when I got back from errands they were back at my house asking for more postage :rolleyes: So they will go out tomorrow.

::yes:: Good turn out this time.
The winter exchange had 31 people and 51 exchanges.
This round has 39 people and 66 exchanges.

FYI...since some people were asking. If anyone else has anything to add....please do so.

Official Disney Pin Release Locations:

There are many "official" locations that a pin might come from, and if you are purchasing an Official Disney Pin it should come from one of these locations. If the pin is coming from another location or country where there is NOT a Disney Resort then the pin may be counterfeit or a "scrapper". Always ask a seller if the pin was purchased from one of these official locations before you purchase the pin. Check and see where the seller lives, if they are not from a resort area ask questions about how they obtained the pins they are selling.
Disney Resorts, Studios and their Initials:

* Disneyland Resort Anaheim (DLR)
* Disney's California Adventure (DCA)
* Walt Disney World (WDW)
* MGM Studios, Epcot, Wild Animal Kingdom
* Downtown Disney (DTD)
* Disneyland Resort Paris (DLRP)
* Disneyland Hong Kong (DLHK)
* Disney Tokyo Sea
* Disney Cruise Lines
* Walt Disney Studios, Burbank
* Walt Disney Imagineering (WDI)

Disney Retail Locations

* Disney Store
* Disney Gallery
* Japan Disney Store (JDS)
* Disney Auctions P.I.N.S. (Ebay Store)
* Disney Direct/Disney Catalogue
* World of Disney (WOD)
* Disneyana (this is a store inside Disneyland Resort Anaheim)
* WDCC

You can purchase official Disney pins from retailers, grocery stores and schools as a part of special promotions when they have Disney book collections and products for sale. You will also find Disney licensed pins for promotional use in many cereals and with other children's items. These pins can be traded at the resorts and on the internet sites as long as they have an official Disney backstamp.

Mine will be mailed tomorrow.

One is going far, far away. The other I probably could deliver faster, then the PO. :rolleyes:

I also remembered the notes this time. :woohoo:

Just picked up my name this morning and will be putting the package together in order to send out early next week.

Sent two of mine out today. They are going far, far, far away. The postman said they should arrive in five to seven days. ;)

I'm trying to get the other two ready for mailing on Monday.

Donna :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter