~!~!~!~Spring Disney Pin Sent/Received~!~!~!~.....COMPLETED!!

Nancy i am sure it did rotate, as it is interchangeable with the other pin on pins from that set. (plus the pin backs are not very tight, would never put it on a lanyard for fear of loosing it.)

My last two exchanges arrived today.

From Katerina, acomasdiaz's DD:

pin63953
and
pin77205

And from Michelle, snowwhitesmom

pin9338
and
pin23895
with tink and hook on it

She also sent a magnet that says "All Stressed out and no one to choke!" :rotfl: and a fakey that says "Happy Place"

Thank you both!!

My last two exchanges arrived today.

From Katerina, acomasdiaz's DD:

pin63953
and
pin77205

And from Michelle, snowwhitesmom

pin9338
and
pin23895
with tink and hook on it

She also sent a magnet that says "All Stressed out and no one to choke!" :rotfl: and a fakey that says "Happy Place"

Thank you both!!

You are very welcome - the Goofy one was a disney Travel Company one from quite a few years ago - sorry if you already have it! And the MK one looks so funny without Tink and Hook! I didn't know they could come off!!!

You are very welcome - the Goofy one was a disney Travel Company one from quite a few years ago - sorry if you already have it! And the MK one looks so funny without Tink and Hook! I didn't know they could come off!!!

That's the only way I could find it.....but they look soldered on.....they aren't removable, at least not anymore. so not sure if someone did that to them or there is another pin that came with them on.

No arrivals here today.

At work today, I got a promotion!
I will be part of a leadership/supervisor team, overseeing that team of around 7 people.
I am so happy and so proud of what I've achieved in the two years I've worked for the company. I am right on track with where I want to be and where I should be, nothing could be better.

More trips to Disney and more pins! YAY! :cloud9:

Congratulations!:thumbsup2

Only a few more US-US to arrive and then a bunch of international ones.....we're getting close to being done :(

I got pins today! YAY!

I received the following three pins from Sarah (motoxprincess99). Thank you so much, the Tink pin is gorgeous!

I also received two pins from Dania (DisneyCP2002). Thank you! I got two Scrooge Christmas pins in one day - what a coincidence! haha.

Happy to see one of the packages I sent arrive much quicker than they did at Christmas time! :scared1:

I recieved 2 more pins today from Fire 14

I recieved:
pin41829
which I already have, but I need more traders anyway.
Plus
pin48645
which I did not yet have and has gone on my Epcot page in my pin bag.

Thanks so much.

I got pins today! YAY!

I received the following three pins from Sarah (motoxprincess99). Thank you so much, the Tink pin is gorgeous!

I'm glad they made it and that you like them. I wasn't sure if the Stitch one was real or not but I thought it was cute so I threw it in as an extra. :)

Glad to hear my International pkg made it ok. It's been a long awhile for me in filling out a customs form.

I rec'd a pin package today from Danauk. :banana:
One was the Tink pin I had been wanting:
:cheer2:

And I also rec'd:

Both keepers!

Many thanks!!

Also, the pin referenced above with the two holes in the photo, those were called Build-A-Pin. They stopped selling them probably 3 years ago, and sold them for probably 3 years.
An example of a base:

pin14305

Then there were dozens of mini add ons that had a small prong back. A press machine was used to press the add on prong into the pin base. The add ons were very secure once attached to the base.
There were many add ons and bases to buy. Some bases were even LE. And some were made to be engraved in addition to the add on.
pin14144

I don't think these went over well because of the cost. Between the add ons and base, a person could easily have $17 in a pin.
What this was suppose to do was allow pin collections to create their own LE pin.
The attachments were very little, as in dinky.

I rec'd a pin package today from Danauk. :banana:
One was the Tink pin I had been wanting:
:cheer2:

And I also rec'd:

Both keepers!

Many thanks!!

Also, the pin referenced above with the two holes in the photo, those were called Build-A-Pin. They stopped selling them probably 3 years ago, and sold them for probably 3 years.
An example of a base:

pin14305

Then there were dozens of mini add ons that had a small prong back. A press machine was used to press the add on prong into the pin base. The add ons were very secure once attached to the base.
There were many add ons and bases to buy. Some bases were even LE. And some were made to be engraved in addition to the add on.
pin14144

I don't think these went over well because of the cost. Between the add ons and base, a person could easily have $17 in a pin.
What this was suppose to do was allow pin collections to create their own LE pin.
The attachments were very little, as in dinky.

Yes, they are very secure and look like a 3D part of the pin. I like the pin a lot....thanks for the info

I got pins today! YAY!

I love that Tink gingerbread pin!! ::yes::

Glad to read of so many arrivals. We only have 7 more to go

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter