Spring/Easter Exchange: Sent & Received

I'm still picking up odds and ends! This is so much fun!
:hyper:

I've got everything bought. Now I just have to package it up and get it in the mail!

Terri

Thanks Denise! I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't quite started yet. :crazy:

Lori

My package has been mailed! :Pinkbounc

Wow, Mommytotwo! That was fast! I've received my package!

And let me tell you, it is some package: candy, peeps, egg dieing kit, scrapbooking supplies, sunflower seeds, popcorn, Hawiian cookie mix, Hawiian coffee candy and Hawiian FruitGo all in a lovely basket!

The peeps, suckers, skittels and starburst are gone! I'm not going to share the chocolate bunny. Well maybe with DH!

Thank you!

I am doing my shopping this weekend, just so everyone knows.

Lori

I received mine on Friday, Thanks Beanie! What a great surprise, and sooo many great treats.
I will be sending mine out on Monday, I finally finished it and packaged it all up.
Have a great weekend everyone!

My gift will go out this week. Just have to pick up a few small things...

packing my box up. It'll go out in the mail tomorrow.

Terri

I have gotten a few things so far but I am no where near done. I got a few things while at WDW last week, but since we just got back I need to go out and shop some more. If I do not work Friday I will shop then and hopefully mail out by Monday. DS's only have 1/2 days next week so I doubt I'll work much. Should be a productive week at home.

I had recieved my package from Lori -(Eller):

It included-
Sparkle Egg Decorating Kit
Easter Paper Baking Cups
Two Pez Easter Candy Dispensers w/Candy
Rain Candle
Egg Egg Coffee Mug
Funny Bunny Dipper for Egg Dying
Plastic Eggs with Candy
Starbucks Coffee
Easter Stickers

Thank you Lori. I will use the stickers for my scrapbooking, the egg decorating kit and dipper for easter day along with the plastic eggs, baking cups for my Easter desserts, and will enjoy the rest. Happy Spring and Easter to you and everyone else.

Thank you J&D for organizing this exchange. It was really fun and the information from each person came in very helpful when trying to find things for the box.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter