Spring/Spring Adv. Roll Call! (WDW)

I just called Disney and asked them, and the lady said that you are not able to request it.. that it is all based on your interview..

I just called Disney and asked them, and the lady said that you are not able to request it.. that it is all based on your interview..

hahaha call a woman by the name of nydia gardell.....she is apart of the costuming training team and she would help you....407.824.2222 is the operators...and then just ask for her....she is in the dak ops costuming building

Do you have AIM?
I would love to talk to you more about the role if at all possible.
If so, please IM me.. My s/n is SingAlong4MeBby

Thank you!

Do you have AIM?
I would love to talk to you more about the role if at all possible.
If so, please IM me.. My s/n is SingAlong4MeBby

Thank you!

sadly
i am going to ikea then i have to go to work... i dont go in until 5 tomorrow so we could talk then...add me on facebook to see ALL of my pictures...

I don't actually have a facebook, but I want to see your pictures, so I am going to add you on my friends, so just approve it =)
But yes, tomorrow sounds awesome. I'd love to hear more about your experiences and role and such.

Thank you Tyler.

hahaha call a woman by the name of nydia gardell.....she is apart of the costuming training team and she would help you....407.824.2222 is the operators...and then just ask for her....she is in the dak ops costuming building

When I had my interview, I told them I was only applying for entertainment costuming, and when they accepted me, I called to double check, and they said that's what I would be doing. I don't need to call again, right?

Joanna
Attractions
Jan 3, I guess (I'm extending from the Fall CP)

Meghan
Quick Food and Beverage
I am doing the spring advantage quarter program and arriving March 24

Name: Johnette
Role: fairy god mother in training
Arrival Date: 1/13

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter