Spring/Spring Advantage 2011 :)

Ah, I'm so nervous!

I have an advising meeting today that basically determines whether or not I can go for the College Program next spring!

Aaahhh! Good luck!!

Thank you!

It went pretty well, I figured out I can apply to nursing school while I'm gone! Also, some other honors requirements I have for my college can be worked out, so it looks like I'm in the clear for the program.

Now it's just a matter of actually getting in!

Hi everyone! My name is Marie and I am going to be applying for the CP in Spring '11 too! I am so excited. I can't stop reading blogs and watching vlogs about the CP!

I hope we all get in!!! :cheer2:

Hey guys!

My name is Stacey and I am applying for Spring 2011 for either CP or PI. Yikes!

It seems like forever from now but it has been my dream to work at Disney World since I can remember. The place where you spend your day making dreams come true? Hell yea! :)

Anyway, I hope we all get in and I hope we all have a blast - as I know we will

And for anyone who is looking for a reason to go in the Spring and not the fall, I give you the be all and end all of reasons:

CHRISTMAS MUSIC

From October 31st until January 10th, Disney plays Christmas music in every one of its theme parks. They play on loops, ALL DAY, EVERY DAY. The same music. All the time. Yeah. You tell me that doesn't stop you from choosing Fall :)

Spring at Disney - what could be better? :)

That is an excellent reason! I love Christmas music more than I probably should - listening to it in the middle of summer - but on a loop just seems like too much.

I don't think I could spend the holidays away from my family! I'm too much of a homebody for that. Plus, I can't miss all that great food on Thanksgiving. That's why I'm choosing spring.

The weather doesn't hurt either. :)

I love Christmas music too. :D The main reason I don't want to do fall is the same as yours^^. I could never be away from my family at Thanksgiving and Christmas. I looove Disney but I know I'd get really homesick if I was gone at that time. I'm sure I will during the spring too but it wouldn't be nearly as bad as if I was away during the holidays.

I got my rejection letter for Fall 2010, but i'm gonna try again!! this is something i really want to do!!!!

Hey guys,

do you know if we can do a CP if we are taking a leave of absence from our college in order to do so? What I mean is, I will currently be enrolled now and when I apply, but during the time I am in Florida, I think I need to take a leave of absence and then come back over the summer. Is that okay? Or do we need to be taking a class with our school DURING the time of our CP?

Thanks

SO EXCITED :)

Even more exciting, I am running the Disney Half Marathon RIGHT before the Spring 2011 CP, so fingers crossed that I am able to go right from the Marathon to the program!

hey everyone. in order to do the CP how long do you have to be in college for?

this would be my first year of college if i go in august. and was wondering if i would be able to do it.

if not i might do the spring CS. i applied for fall and was rejected.

You need to have completed one semester of school before being eligible for the CP. I'm getting more excited as time continues!

Hey guys,

do you know if we can do a CP if we are taking a leave of absence from our college in order to do so? What I mean is, I will currently be enrolled now and when I apply, but during the time I am in Florida, I think I need to take a leave of absence and then come back over the summer. Is that okay? Or do we need to be taking a class with our school DURING the time of our CP?

Thanks

SO EXCITED :)

Even more exciting, I am running the Disney Half Marathon RIGHT before the Spring 2011 CP, so fingers crossed that I am able to go right from the Marathon to the program!

Most people take the semester off during the CP, you don't have to be taking classes. From what i've read, it's probably best to take a break from school because disney can give you a pretty full schedule, I imagine taking a full schedule worth of classes would be really difficult.

Hi everyone! My name is Nichole and I was going to apply for fall 2010 but am transferring schools and didn't want to miss that first semester, so Spring 2011 here I come! I can't wait! Working for Disney is my job goal when I graduate and this will be an awesome experience! Can't wait to meet you all!

hey there spring 2011 hopefuls!

i am trying to decide between doing spring advantage or fall advantage in 2011.

i am currently a senior in high school and i will be going to oakland university in the fall.

i want to go down to disney NOW but i have to wait obviously

if i do spring, i will be down there after just a semester at college...and for fall, i'll have to wait and entire year.

i need to talk to my school about which would be better/easier.

btw- is there a fb group for spring 11? i know there is for fall..

peace.love.mickey :)
emily

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter