Springs Super Scrappin with Swaps!~WE HAVE A WINNER!

Arizona Rita

DIS Veteran
Let's use some of those swap items that we all have overflowing in our scrap areas!!!!!!!

The rules are the same as usual - any page 6x6 or larger, using at least two elements from a swap on these boards, count towards the prize draw for the honor of hosting the next round. Completed page swap pages count as one page each. You can post as many pages as you like, but a max of 15 credits per person will be allowed towards the draw. My pages don't count.

Pictures must be posted on here or e-mailed to me to qualify (PM me if you need my e-mail). Items from "pack-and-wrap" swaps (like primas, ribbons etc.) count but should not be the only swap element on the page.

The challenge runs from April 11th to May 15th.

PLAYERS
AZRita
DIT~11
PrincessNancy
Mazda~6
DisneyBarlans
PirateTink~15

Here are some pages from page swaps that I've stuck pictures onto! Only a couple of the pages have current pictures, most have really old ones of DS when he was just a little guy.

This one is mine from the color swap. I still need to do the journalling, but I need DS to give me a bit of info first.
DSC00023001.jpg

The rest of the pages are all from the sketch swap that just finished up. Many of the pages don't have names on the back so I'm not sure who made them.

Made by me! I did add one more photo mat to this one after I got it back.
DSC00024002.jpg

Made by 123SA!
DSC00025003.jpg

Made by me!
DSC00026004.jpg

Made by AWM
DSC00027005.jpg

Made by MickeyTeacher
DSC00028006.jpg

Made by rlovew
DSC00029007.jpg

Made by AWM
DSC00030008.jpg

Made by me!
DSC00031009.jpg

Made by me!
DSC00032010.jpg

Made by me!
DSC00033011.jpg

How cute those pictures are of your ds when he was a tot. I bet that brought back some memories. I do love those pages from the sketch swap. Kinda of getting myself for not joining, but there will be a next time. Thanks for sharing DIT.

Those are so nice! and the sketch pages look like they came from a magazine, they look so "professsional".
DS is such a cutie!

Great pages, Stephanie! I have to start using sketches again - I feel like I'm in a rut & all the pages are starting to look the same. I really should also try a full page swap soon. I seem to have a resistance to doing them, but I think it's because the first one I did (on another board) I just wasn't thrilled with the results. But I love our swappers here, so I'll just have to push myself out of my funk and try it!

Anyway, I'll be playing this round as I uploaded some pages last night. If I can post them before work, I will. Otherwise, it'll probably be tonight.

Gorgeous pages Stephanie!!

I love using sketches... saves so much debate time... although I now debate on papers... LOL

Stephanie, great pages!!! They totally inspired me! I don't usually use sketches (I like them, they're just never in my mess when I need them!), but I LOVE those pages!! Made me ready to work on DS's book!!

Great pages!

You've inspired me - I love how the sketches with smaller photo spaces would work with older (pre-digital) photos I have that can cropped down greatly. I'll have to remember that when I go to work on those.

Great pages!

You've inspired me - I love how the sketches with smaller photo spaces would work with older (pre-digital) photos I have that can cropped down greatly. I'll have to remember that when I go to work on those.

Those little spots do work great for the older pictures because they aren't zoomed in or cropped prior to printing. I know I have more photos for the rest of the pages, but I'll have to make copies of those. These were ones I found in my extras box.

4532610625_5c6a667c49_d.jpg
Finally getting around to posting my lo's. There are pages with 2 or more pieces and pages with just one. I just like for my friends to see that their pieces are being used. I know it makes me feel happy to see when my pieces are used and I hope it makes you feel the same.
My lo's do not count this month as I am hostess.
4533240870_0943393582_d.jpg

I think the tag is by Tyniknate and the squares are by Velrox
Page from 2009 Color swap, no name on back

4533241796_901009209e_d.jpg
From 2009 Disneyland swap. There is a topper and 2 photo mats.
This is actually two pages, one on top of the other so that you can see all 3 pieces.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter