SR- BlockBuster- Isnt there offer for $25 Disney gc?

Tricia, should we send something to you proactively for Blockbuster, or should we still wait a few weeks?

The eBay thing is bumming me out.

Editing to add a question about eBay. Even if we don't get credit :-)() for joining through your site, can we still in the future get the credits for purchases?

If your Blockbuster did not credit within 7 days of when you signed up, definitely file a trouble ticket with the confirmation email.

I did actually get credit today for a couple of ebay sales. I'm hoping it is because their tracking is now up and running again. I don't want to make any promises, but they are optimistic that it is starting to work again.

Thanks Tricia!

Gotta say, even if ebay doesn't come through, I'm so happy about the movie club today I'll be OK. :)

But b'buster needs to work. :upsidedow

I'm not showing any open trouble tickets that I have not responded to yet about Blockbuster. :confused3 Essentially, our advertiser changed advertisers (I think to get a better rate). Ever since then (about mid-March) we have been having problems with Blockbuster. But I have been sending all of the email confirmations in the trouble tickets to the advertiser and he assured me yesterday that he is still working on it.

I posted on the Member Zone about ebay. They screwed up big time and pretty much didn't track transactions for almost any affiliate. Ours is bad in particular because we were new and the new links were the ones that they just stopped tracking on. They sent us an email today that they have fixed the tracking. We'll all believe it when we see it. They have not yet told us what they are going to do about all of the transactions that were lose in the meantime.
:headache:

Ok Trish, About Blockbuster credit...I want to cancel before the month is up so I don't get charged again. Will that affect getting credit for the $25 Disney gift card? I guess its just me I have trouble getting credit with almost everthing I buy!!!

I signedup for Blockbuster on April 10 got my movies, credit card charged and filed a trouble ticket last week and still I have no credit for it either. I don't know whats up.

Ok it is 3 weeks since I signed up for Blockbuster and still no $25 gift card credit. I filed a trouble ticket , sent off my email confirmation and still nothing. I am cancelling Blockbuster today and then as soon as I have enough to cash out leaving SR too.

Ok it is 3 weeks since I signed up for Blockbuster and still no $25 gift card credit. I filed a trouble ticket , sent off my email confirmation and still nothing. I am cancelling Blockbuster today and then as soon as I have enough to cash out leaving SR too.

As I have already explained, this is not specific to you. This is a general problem with the advertiser for a defined period. We received NO commissions for Blockbuster for three weeks. We are trying to get almost $1500 from the advertiser so that we can credit all of the members who submitted confirmation emails. Until we hear back from the advertiser, our hands are tied. Once we hear back from the advertiser, we will be able to credit everyone who submitted confirmation emails.

Ok So I signed up last night and today I see 2 $9.99 charges pending on my credit card.....is this normal. Also it says I have to have 30 movies in my queue....no way I can pick 30 movies....also do they send out only 1 or 2 or is it always 3? Thanks for any help. Carol :goodvibes

Did this ever get straightened out for you? I signed up, and I have a charge for $10.96 (the $9.99 plus tax) and then another $9.99 from Blockbuster pending on my cc. Just wondering if the other $9.99 will get removed at some point. :confused3

I was reading through the membership info, b/c I was seeing what other options they have beyond 17.99/month, and found this:

Pending Charges for Payment Cards. If your Payment Method is a credit or charge card (the Payment Card), you also authorize Blockbuster to place a pending charge to your Payment Card when you sign up for membership, and prior to each subsequent periodic charge. Pending charges are used to verify your billing address and the validity of your Payment Card, are temporary (typically 3 to 7 days in length), and will not be converted into an actual charge to you. Pending charges, while pending, will, however, reduce the available amount of credit on your Payment Card in the amount of $1 per pending charge.

Maybe that's what is happening with your card?

Did this ever get straightened out for you? I signed up, and I have a charge for $10.96 (the $9.99 plus tax) and then another $9.99 from Blockbuster pending on my cc. Just wondering if the other $9.99 will get removed at some point. :confused3

To answer you yes the second charge was eventually removed but it did take a few days. The first 9.99 went thru but the pending 9.99 stayed for a few days.....I still haven't gotten the credit(25 Disney gift card) yet. I also did cancel today. And I only had like 6 movies in my cart. 3 were sent pretty quickly..... hope this helps. Carol

I was reading through the membership info, b/c I was seeing what other options they have beyond 17.99/month, and found this:

Pending Charges for Payment Cards. If your Payment Method is a credit or charge card (the Payment Card), you also authorize Blockbuster to place a pending charge to your Payment Card when you sign up for membership, and prior to each subsequent periodic charge. Pending charges are used to verify your billing address and the validity of your Payment Card, are temporary (typically 3 to 7 days in length), and will not be converted into an actual charge to you. Pending charges, while pending, will, however, reduce the available amount of credit on your Payment Card in the amount of $1 per pending charge.

Maybe that's what is happening with your card?

Thanks!! I should have looked more closely at all of that, but my eyes tend to glaze over at that point. ;)

granmanh603 said:
To answer you yes the second charge was eventually removed but it did take a few days. The first 9.99 went thru but the pending 9.99 stayed for a few days.....I still haven't gotten the credit(25 Disney gift card) yet. I also did cancel today. And I only had like 6 movies in my cart. 3 were sent pretty quickly..... hope this helps. Carol

Thanks so much! I don't plan to cancel as we have been talking about subscribing for quite awhile. I just hope the $25 comes through eventually. I put movies in our queue on Sunday, they were mailed yesterday, and should be here by tomorrow. :banana:

I just went searching for my Blockbuster email confirmation in anticipation of filing a trouble ticket later when I realized that I am a total idiot. I forgot that I signed up for Blockbuster until myemail@charter.com istead of .net, so I never got the confirmation email. I have since changed it in my Blockbuster account, and I am getting emails confirming my selection shipments.

I guess I can kiss my gc goodbye now. :sad2:

Tricia, Thank You for responding so quickly to my trouble ticket for the Blockbuster gift card.

I signed up for BB on 4/22. I filed a trouble ticket on 4/28 when I had not received credit for the gc and you responded on 4/29. And everything was taken care of. I didn't expect you to respond so quickly.

Thanks again!

Tricia, Thank You for responding so quickly to my trouble ticket for the Blockbuster gift card.

I signed up for BB on 4/22. I filed a trouble ticket on 4/28 when I had not received credit for the gc and you responded on 4/29. And everything was taken care of. I didn't expect you to respond so quickly.

Thanks again!

I wish I were that lucky....I signed up on 4/11 filed a trouble ticket on 4/18 and sent off a separated email confirmation from Blockbuster....didn't hear from Sr until 4/23 resend email confirmation , 4/24 said it was forwarded to Blockbuster and still have no credit. :confused3

GOOD NEWS!! I just got credit for 15 of the Blockbusters. It is not all of them, but it is a chunk. And it means that we are on our way. I really do have faith in this particular advertiser (I cannot say the same for all of them). I'm going to start going through the list of UIDs right now and importing the data.

GOOD NEWS!! I just got credit for 15 of the Blockbusters. It is not all of them, but it is a chunk. And it means that we are on our way. I really do have faith in this particular advertiser (I cannot say the same for all of them). I'm going to start going through the list of UIDs right now and importing the data.

:cheer2: I hope mine is in that group!

Yippy I was away from the computer and just came home....I got my credit thank goodness...I was very doubt full to say the least. Thank you Tricia. Now what do I do tho. Do I have to request it or does it just xome? Thank you. Carol:banana: :banana:

Same here. :sad1:

Spoke too soon. Got the reply that I got it. I don't see it in my account, but I trust the overnight rewards pixies will be working, and it'll be there when I get up so late in the AM over here Pacific time. :) Whew! That was really starting to worry my DH, er, me!:upsidedow

Spoke too soon. Got the reply that I got it. I don't see it in my account, but I trust the overnight rewards pixies will be working, and it'll be there when I get up so late in the AM over here Pacific time. :) Whew! That was really starting to worry my DH, er, me!:upsidedow

Good for you :thumbsup2

Mine still isn't there and no word on it. I'm surprised because I'm sure mine was submitted with others that did this back in late March early April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter