SR Super Quick Crediting offers totalling $6!!

Magical JenK

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to let everyone know that I did these offers tonight & all were credited within 1 hour! Thanks Tricia! :thumbsup2

All offers are FREE!!

$2.00 Auto.com (SM offer)
$1.10 PGA Tour Partners Magazine
$1.10 Cooking Club America
$1.00 Automatic Builder
$0.80 Moms Win

Love it when my balance goes up, up, up!! ;)

Same here -- I did most of those, too, and they all credited lightning-fast! :thumbsup2

ooh I love super fast crediting offers. I'll have to give those a try on Friday when I'm not slaving away at work.

Add signature surveys to the list - 40 cents
the pga one isn't working for me right now. I'll have to try again tomorrow.

Where is the auto.com one?

I have gone through and pretty much filled everything out...waiting on a couple of credits from surveys, but I am sure they won't come. I am just hoping for some new stuff to start earning more $$.

Thank you OP and others for posting this information. I would never had noticed them if you hadn't mentioned it. :flower3:

Where is the auto.com one?

I have gone through and pretty much filled everything out...waiting on a couple of credits from surveys, but I am sure they won't come. I am just hoping for some new stuff to start earning more $$.

Auto.com is for super members. You have to earn 100 credits in a quarter, the next quarter you have super member status. Super member offers typically open up to the rest of the members later.

I did all those as well and the others mentioned in the thread. I love quick crediting! Those offers are also good for those members who aren't ready to do the paid offers yet. Hope to see more of those Tricia :thumbsup2

Auto.com is for super members. You have to earn 100 credits in a quarter, the next quarter you have super member status. Super member offers typically open up to the rest of the members later.

:banana: I will be a SM Member coming up...I have made $277 this month alone!! :banana:

I'm a SM and I can't find the auto.com

I'm a SM and I can't find the auto.com

Me too. I have been a SM for 2 quarters and can't find it either. Don't know if I would do it if I found it. I guess it would depend on what it is and how much it would cost. I won't do a $2.95 offer to get $1.10 back.

Me too. I have been a SM for 2 quarters and can't find it either. Don't know if I would do it if I found it. I guess it would depend on what it is and how much it would cost. I won't do a $2.95 offer to get $1.10 back.

I actually think it might be gone from the lounge I looked and it's not where it was yesterday. It was 2 dollars for your contact info for a dealer to email you a quote about a car. You didn't have to pay anything. I was able to do it yesterday.

The auto.com is now available for everyone...$1.80 payout...great deal...got my credit almost instantly...GOTTA LOVE THAT!! :banana:

This afternoon I went in an printed out the list of all of the offers I have been paid for and I went to the all offers link and have started going in and doing any that I haven't been credited for and that don't require CC info. I have had so many credit already that I think I earned about 10 bucks since this morning. Everything is crediting quickly and I am doing a few at a time so I can keep track of what I did and see if they are crediting and they are. Now is a good time to rack up some money and hopefully this is how it will be from now on. Im so glad I didn't switch over to cash duck. I love SR and I can only concentrate on one program at a time. I am about 15.00 away from making SM for the next quarter and it hasn't even been a month yet. Awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter