SR Super Quick Crediting offers totalling $6!!

I did two magazine subs. late this afternoon. Health and Wellness and the Craft one. Both are $1.10 reward each. Health and Wellness credited by the time I got home from work. Still waiting for the other one.

Same here except I did them both yesterday.

Has anyone received credit for the Craft magazine sub yet???

BTW, Advertiser's Clearing House for .30 credits, credited for me in less than 30 minutes.

ETA: Also, Business Worker for .30 credits. Lightning fast!

Thanks I just did the advertiser's clearing house and man was it fast! I also did the wii offer and it took about 1 hour to credit.

I found them in the drop down box on the news page. I find that the easiest way to find these things when people post them. Hope it helps. Every 30 cents helps!

I also did the wii offer and it took about 1 hour to credit.

Is the wii offer for supermembers only? Because I can't find it. Since I only started SR last month, I haven't earned supermember status yet.

No its in the regular offers. I think page 1 or 2 of all offers if you search that way. If you can't find it I'll pull up my spreadsheet and give you the exact name of it.

No its in the regular offers. I think page 1 or 2 of all offers if you search that way. If you can't find it I'll pull up my spreadsheet and give you the exact name of it.

Okay, I think I found it under HOTTESTTOYS4FREE.

Shoot, did that one already! I think I have done all the small ones now. :( Except for the news one up today.

e-poll for .30 credits was instant.

Enfamil for .40 credits was pretty quick.

Just bumping to see what's crediting. I did the smokers survey and it took about a day to credit. Same with baby to bee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter