SSR / DTD End of Renovations?

DizMagic

DIS Veteran
I am sure I read somewhere when the refurbs / expansion at DTD are supposed to be completed; but I currently cant remember. We are scheduled for a DCL Cruise Jan 25th and plan on spending the day prior at DVC. We are pretty flexible with resorts and were looking at maybe trying SSR since we had never been there before. However, can anyone tell me how the expansion at DTD is affecting SSR. We would not have tix on this day, so would plan on spending most time at resort or DTD.

No way to know what things will look like 6 months from now but as of last week DTD was a disaster, IMO :confused3

Marketplace is mostly in tact up to Lego then they send you behind the store to get to T-Rex/Fultons. From there you can get as far as Paradiso where you then walk along the waterside until the balloon. Construction walls on West Side, mostly near Bongos where there Food Truck Park is going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter