SSR Spa and Fitness Center

Don't know about the spa, but DH loved the Fitness Center. He was there at 6am 3 mornings on our last trip. I think that was one of the selling points of SSR.

It is utterly fabulous!!! My favorite part of SSR!! DH and I love the fitness center and the spa is even better. Try it, I think you will like it!:) Even when we are staying at another DVC we will do our best to get to SSR spa and workout at least once.

Last year the Unofficial Guide to Disney World rated both SSR's spa and fitness center as the best respective ones on Disney property.

The spa and fitness center are top notch. I think the best on Disney property. The fitness center is loaded with the latest equipment.

The day after running in the half-marathon, I received a much needed 50 minute Swedish massage at SSR. It was top-notch, and I highly recommend it. :thumbsup2

DW loved her Peppermint pedicure we gave her during our Dec trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter