St Patricks Day in Disney Trip Report FINALLY COMPLETED

I really enjoyed your report. Our little one will be turning 3 when we go, so it was nice to see how your DD handled everything. I'm also glad she liked the Princess meal because DH wasn't sure if ours was "ready" for that (although the wine part certainly tempted him...lol).

It's a shame people think nothing of bumping, shoving little children to get theirs in front. I hope this doesn't happen to us because DH has a wee temper. I cannot believe someone would stoop so low as to steal a child's headband...incredible. :sad2:

Nonetheless, glad your little one had a great trip. She's quite a beauty!
:)

thanks so much. i still have two more days i have to get up lol i am so slow at these reports.

honestly i dont think i had encountered rudeness before like i did on my last trip. i generally avoid big messy crowds. what shocked me about the incident with stitch was that there was only a few people, not a huge mob so no need for pushing or shoving. i wouldnt worry about it too much, for every rude person i have encountered there have been ten times as many lovely people.

yes ash was really upset about her headband and wouldnt let me buy another. she was convinced she would find it, how could i explain that someone had taken it from her.

i was really skeptical about the auberge before i went there. it is probably the most value for money i have seen at the resort. yes it is expensive but you do get a lot for your money. ash would eat there every day if i would let her lol. the best part for me is that she eats the food, i find it really hard to get her to eat at dlp.

Thanks mommy2ash!

It's nice to get a mom's opinion! :) Glad you had a good time despite the rudeness. We went last year and avoided the scrums...fingers crossed we can avoid that this time also.

Cannot wait to see the next part(s).
:thumbsup2

Come on slow coach, by this rate you will be on your next trip before you finish this one :lmao:

Day 5 Thursday 18th March

By the time we got up this morning it was too late for breakfast again. So we headed off and decided to stop in salon mickey for a snack instead. Ash wore her crown for like two minutes after begging me to pack it in her suitcase lol

disneylandparismarch10435.jpg

When we got to the park we headed to meet goofy first. He was doing a meet n greet in frontierland

disneylandparismarch10438.jpg

disneylandparismarch10439.jpg

After this we went back to main street and watched the characters pass by in the main st vehicles. Ash had some cms come over and tell her how pretty she looked. Pinocchio waved at her from his car and we were crossing the road to get a spot where the characters would stand and he came and took her by the hand and skipped around with her and had a little dance. She was delighted.

disneylandparismarch10443.jpg

We then got in the queue to meet tigger as ash wanted to show him her winnie plush. We were standing at the side and rabbit rushed over and made a big fuss of her and sat her on his knee for a pic so then we lost our place in the tigger queue lol

disneylandparismarch10446.jpg

Next up ash wanted to meet winnie the pooh. She had been asking me ever since she got her winnie and i couldnt say no. It was about 15 minutes before winnie was due to arrive so i thought we would run over and get in the queue and not be long waiting. well everyone else had that idea also :rotfl2:

We waited an hour to meet winnie. honestly i am not very paitent and it was killing me to wait so long. Ash didnt mind at all, she just couldnt wait to give winnie a cuddle. Of course when she got there he made a big fuss of her teddy and gave her loads of hugs so the wait was worth it.

disneylandparismarch10449.jpg

We headed to the studios as we had a reservation for Restaurant des Stars. It was nice to see the little remy they have but i much preferred the Plaza Gardens. I doubt i would return to be honest

disneylandparismarch10452.jpg

disneylandparismarch10459.jpg

After that we went to do cinemagique. We had never done this before and we loved it, it was really well done. However i couldnt believe that they had a clip from the exorcist so without giving anything away anyone with little kids would want to be at the ready to cover little eyes. Ash still talks about the lady with the white painted face getting sick everywhere.

After that we just got a space for stars n cars. It was really busy so we were off to one side and just about squeezed in. A cm came over and asked did ash want to go in the viewing area for the princesses. My mam stayed put and i went in the area for parents just behind the kids. Ash was delighted but honestly i think this area caused more problems than anything else. The people next to it kept putting their kids in there for a better view and the cm had to take the kids back and try to find their parents. I heard one guy tell a little girl but this is only for the princesses and i felt so bad for her. It was her mothers fault though as he brought her back three times at this point. In any case we had a wonderful view. I even got to tape the show so i dont really have many pics of it.

disneylandparismarch10462.jpg

disneylandparismarch10463.jpg

We then went to playhouse disney and my mam went looking in the shops. Only problem was it was in spanish :rotfl2: and it was very very clear that me and ash were the only non spanish people in there. Still we got a space at the top and ash said she prefers it in spanish lol

disneylandparismarch10476.jpg

disneylandparismarch10478.jpg

I met up with my mam and we went to do the carpets.

disneylandparismarch10469.jpg

No idea why ashleighs hair is so crazy here lol

disneylandparismarch10470.jpg

Then we headed back to the main park. Ash wanted to do IASW. The parade was starting so we watched it from the railings of the ride.

disneylandparismarch10482.jpg

disneylandparismarch10486.jpg

disneylandparismarch10489.jpg

My mam decided this is the freakiest doll in IASW as she said he looks just like michael jackson.

disneylandparismarch10498.jpg

We spent the rest of the day going on the fantasyland rides.

disneylandparismarch10505.jpg

disneylandparismarch10509.jpg

Ash thought it was hilarious to get me to take random pics of her.

disneylandparismarch10504.jpg

disneylandparismarch10501.jpg

We went to pizzeria belle notte for something to eat. It was ok, my mam liked her pasta, my pizza was a bit cheap tasting. The cms here were really lovely though.

When the park closed we spent some time in the village looking at the shops. I think this trip we spent much less time out at night than we usually have.

Mickey was in the santa fe again so of course ash had to have her picture

disneylandparismarch10514.jpg

And with that it was off to bed, a bit sad that tomorrow would be our last day.

Good to see you're back on the case!! I'll have to make sure Emma nags you more often!! :rotfl2:

Pooh Bear & Rabbit you lucky things!! I bet Ash was made up! :goodvibes

Good to see you're back on the case!! I'll have to make sure Emma nags you more often!! :rotfl2:

Pooh Bear & Rabbit you lucky things!! I bet Ash was made up! :goodvibes

i know lol i told you you would finish your tr first :rotfl2:

i swear the last part will be up tomorrow.

Day 6 Friday 19th March

I managed to get everyone up and into breakfast for about half seven this morning. We got to the park for emh at about 8.20. We only managed a couple of rides as it was really busy. To be honest this week was the busiest i had seen the park in all my trips. I have never had to queue for anything during emh. Today we waited about 25 mins for dumbo.

disneylandparismarch10515.jpg

disneylandparismarch10519.jpg

Yes winnie came EVERYWHERE with us she loves that litle guy.

We then waited about 20 mins for peter pan.

We went to main st to see the characters but only managed to see rabbit again.

disneylandparismarch10520.jpg

We had a look in the shops on main street and ash traded her pins. I asked the cm at the till and she came out and showed ash her pins and she picked out which ones she wanted. Then another cm over to see what was going on and was so nice to ash calling her a princess and getting her to twirl. She was talking to them for ages lol i couldnt get her to leave.

disneylandparismarch10521.jpg

We made our way over to the studios

We decided to meet a few characters

disneylandparismarch10524.jpg

disneylandparismarch10526.jpg

While ash was meeting pluto my mam sat on a bench. Goofy was nearby and everyone was swarming him for autographs. He ran over to my mam and sat down and put his arm around her and shooed everyone away. I was wetting myself laughing from the queue. She has no interest in characters and they always come up to her its so funny.

Seeing as my mam now has connections we got to meet goofy :rotfl2:

disneylandparismarch10528.jpg

My mam wanted to catch cinemagique again. We went in and watched about 15 minutes of it and i could see ash was getting anxious. She then said she need to pee so i told my mam to stay and enjoy the show and i would meet her when it was finished. I ran all the way to the toilet with ash and when i got there she said she didnt need to pee she just didnt want to see the lady with the white face ugh.

So anyway we made our way down by toon studio and bumped into robin hood

disneylandparismarch10part3024.jpg

As we were walking by crush i saw a flash of blue and i thought no it cant be. I told ash to leg it and when we got up by animagique i saw it was. It was alice. Ash had begged me to bring her alice dress and i said not this time anyway she isnt even there you wont meet her. So we went up and the hatter came over and decided he had an idea. He wanted to do a dance like at a tea party. So they got a bunch of kids in a circle and did a little dance while the hatter hummed a very merry unbirthday lol. After the dance alice spent some time chatting with ash. Of course ash told alice i wouldnt let her take her dress so the two of them made me promise she can bring it next time.

disneylandparismarch10part3026.jpg

disneylandparismarch10part3028.jpg

We went back to cinemagique to meet my mam. Ash jumped up and down the whole way there she couldnt wait to tell her she met alice.

Ash wanted to do stitch live before we left the village.

I had a meal booked in cafe mickey so we made our way out.

She has to take at least one pic with this every trip. Just out of curiosity when we got home i showed her the clip from fantasia and she recognised the buckets immediately.

disneylandparismarch10part3039.jpg

For some reason ash was totally taken by this lol

disneylandparismarch10530.jpg

We had a wonderful meal in cafe mickey. It was the total opposite to our evening meal. All the characters came round some even twice.

disneylandparismarch10540.jpg

disneylandparismarch10543.jpg

disneylandparismarch10part3011.jpg

disneylandparismarch10part3017.jpg

Every time we eat here chip and dale always spend ages with ash. She absolutely loves them. She sits on their lap stroking their paws saying i love you lol.

Dale came over first and had loads of cuddles. Chip was getting closer so he called him over to our table and the two of them were messing and dancing with ash. Dale picked her up and i got some pics of the three of them. While this was going on some woman got up from her table and stood by ours saying we want you both next i want pics with you both. When they finished with ash she she shouted ok now me now me and chip went one way and dale the other :rotfl: She was not pleased. Really people should just let others enjoy their experience without trying to manufacture one of their own. Ash was like why is that lady shouting :rolleyes1

disneylandparismarch10546.jpg

disneylandparismarch10545.jpg

disneylandparismarch10part3005.jpg

disneylandparismarch10part3007.jpg

After having a look in the village shops we made our way back to the park.

We saw a load of characters on main st. We only met tweedle dee and the white rabbit.

disneylandparismarch10part3042.jpg

disneylandparismarch10part3044.jpg

We went and did small world, the horses, and the tea cups again.

disneylandparismarch10part3052.jpg

We got a spot for the parade while ash danced like a lunatic and cracked herself up.

disneylandparismarch10part3062.jpg

disneylandparismarch10part3069.jpg

disneylandparismarch10part3070.jpg

disneylandparismarch10part3074.jpg

After the parade we went to the hyperion to watch the last show of the drummers and had some food. i really think the quality has improved vastly since last november.

Ash wanted to go on buzz and she kept spinning so i couldnt aim and she ended up with a higher score than me!!

disneylandparismarch10part3114.jpg

We made our way out of the park and went to the village to buy some last minute bits and bobs.

I had been hoping to go to the park for emh the next morning but it was lashing so we didnt bother. Instead ash met minnie and donald in the santa fe. Minnie had on a pink dress and ash wanted to unpack hers to show her, mean old mammy wouldnt let her so she made do with showing minnie her hairband lol.

disneylandparismarch10part3141.jpg

Then it was time to go home :sad2: but at least i know we will be back in october. I have to say we had a great time. Very few lows and thank god lucky with the weather again. I wasnt expecting it to be as busy as it was but it didnt really spoil anything it just took some getting used to.[/SIZE
]

How cute is Ash with Chip and Dale!

Another great trip - roll on October.......

Thanks for posting :goodvibes

How cute is Ash with Chip and Dale!

Another great trip - roll on October.......

Thanks for posting :goodvibes

thank you she loves those guys lol. after this trip she suckered me into buying the chipndale rescue rangers dvds.

ahhhh i love reading the further adventures of Ash at DLP - can't wait for the next one :goodvibes.

I really enjoyed reading that. What a beautiful little girl Ash is and I can't believe how grown-up she is now! :goodvibes

I really enjoyed reading that. What a beautiful little girl Ash is and I can't believe how grown-up she is now! :goodvibes

thanks so much elaine, i cant believe how fast the time is going with her, seems like only yesterday she was still a baby

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter