standard room request at HRH?

Mainebound

DIS Veteran
Having been many times to WDW, I have the room request thing down to a science. And it's a main topic on the WDW resorts board. But folks here on the Universal resorts board don't seem to talk much about better or worse rooms. We are staying at HRH in a standard room. We have two rooms and have asked that they connect. But beyond that, is there anything I should try to avoid?

Thanks!

4 times and each time have been located far away from the elevators. I will request this time to be closer. Some people don't mind being further away as they enjoy less foot traffic and noise. I also do laundry when I visit and like to be on the floor with the washer and dryers. I believe that's the 4th & 6th floor of the HRH (I could be wrong about this though). I have also had a pool view - which I paid for and really couldn't see the pool due to palm trees blocking the view. One of my favorite rooms was located on the 1st floor which is below the lobby level because we didn't need to use elevators - and could walk right out to the pool and boat docking areas. With the right attitude - you can't go wrong with any room! Enjoy - we're back in April!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter