Standard vs Preferred at Pop?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
How accurate do you think Touring Plans room categories are with Pop Century in regards to Standard room locations vs Preferred room locations now?

Unless the sections that are Standard or Preferred have changed, there shouldn't be a problem. Pop's have always been pretty accurate on there.

I'd say pretty accurate. The buildings listed as preferred based on room type/bed, make sense to me with some caveat on bldg 10 depending what side you're on. Short walk to lobby, pool, food and skyliner. Maybe they're not the closest to the parking lots but otherwise, they all fit the bill. I don't find Pop to be super huge so I've never picked preferred but I know sometimes that's the only booking category left at times.

Unless the sections that are Standard or Preferred have changed, there shouldn't be a problem. Pop's have always been pretty accurate on there.
I was thinking surely so. There's a whole lot more Standard view rooms there than any other category.

TP is accurate but I really recommend considering Preferred at Pop. That walk back to the far corner of the 90s section at the end of the day from the skyliner is brutal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter