Star Taxi Towncar

Madmother

Mouseketeer
Our agent just booked us with Star Taxi Towncar. Has anyone ever heard of it? I searched the internet and cannot find any such company listed. Please post with any info or site info. Thanks. I have some real concerns about this now.:jester:

I really am getting worried that I've not gotten a response about Star Taxi Towncar. Should I get someone else? We booked thru Disney Club and this is who they've given us for the Towncar I requested. Has ANYONE ever heard of them?

:bounce: :pinkbounc :smooth:

I spoke with them yesterday. There was a post saying that they were a taxi company. But in speking with them they are like a lot of the taxi companies here in vegas as in they also have town car and limo services also. we are booked with them also. They gave me a number for their town car service 407-888-5530.

We had the same experience...we booked through AAA and was given star taxi towncar. I had my agent check into it several times as well as posting on this site to quite my fears as well. I found out they had been a taxi service and most recently purchase a towncar limo service that was going out of business... reports I have heard said their service is good. Like you I will be crossing my fingers...will let you know how it goes if you like. We will be going 4/13-3/20

We used them in Sept 2001 and they were great, on time very clean and the drivers were very helpful also.

Enjoy your trip!

Emma

I am curious....pricewise, how do they compare to Youride and Happy Limo which both seem to run around $90-$95 with tip included.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter