star taxi

jama

DIS Veteran
Has anyone used star taxi? I have a towncar booked through ta and learned it is from star taxi and i have not seen anything about them. Any info?? THANKS!! jama

Has anyone ever used star taxi?? Any experiences to share?? Thanks! jama

Hi Jama: I am using them for the first time on my trip over Christmas. We are getting a towncar from them. I am using them Dec 19 for a 930 AM arrival into Sanford, and a 730PM flight home from Sanford on Dec 27th.

Did you know in January they will have an agreement with WDW Travel? My travel agent told me. It was supposed to be December but it got delayed. I got a rate of $240 RT with tax and gratuity icluded for a towncar.

I am leaving Thursady---2 more days!!!!!!!!! Cant wait!!

I can let you know about service when I get back.

I have heard 'nil' about them myself. My TA said if WDW is entering into an agreement with them they should be OK. I guess Im about to find out---lol

Take care, Stacy in PA

Star Taxi was formerly known as Transtar Transportation and Walt Disney Travel Company has had an agreement with them for several years.

$240.00 RT - where is that from/to? it seems very high to me!

Oh no--dont tell me that, lol.

I am flying Southeast into Sanford. We are staying at the All Star Music resort and will be leaving in the AM!!! :Pinkbounc

This is supposed to be a RT with a towncar for 4 people. It includes tax and gratuity.

I didnt know who else to call because of us going to Sanford instead of MCO this time. My TA said Star Taxi is working into an agreement with WDW Travel that should be set for January.

I have never used a towncar, but after our last trip in June and waiting 2 hours for Mears in the hot, beating sun....I decided to the towncar route. I was very unhappy with the wait times.

I will let ya know how it went when we get back on Dec 27th.

Take care, Stacy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter