Star Wars Galactic Spectacular and Fantasmic

dbaker375

Mouseketeer
Hello,
I have not been to Hollywood Studios since the Star Wars a Galactic Spectacular began.

I saw Fantasmic 8 years ago. So I am familiar with the location and theater, etc.

Is it possible to see both shows on the same night? The calendar shows Fantasmic at 9pm and Star Wars at 9:30pm

TIA!!

It will be tight if you're able to make it happen. You'll have to leave Fantasmic either a smidge early or as soon as it's over (and find a seat nearest an exit). You'll have to resign yourself to the fact that you may not get a great viewing spot for the SWGS. I personally wouldn't recommend trying to see both in one night.

They set them up like this on purpose to split the crowds. To get a fairly decent view of Star Wars I'd recommend sitting at the top of the section and leaving about 2 min prior to the finale. You'll want to beat the crowd out and head straight toward the Chinese theater area.

People waiting for the Star Wars fireworks generally start grabbing their spots about 60-90 min prior to the show. It's a small area so the prime spots are taken early.

You can still get a spot that has a good view but if you want until Fantasmic is over then you'll be trying to get that view along with thousands of others at a slow walk.

I want to try and see both. I want to see the fireworks so badly, but my crazy kids want to see Fantasmic again! :)

If you leave Fantasmic! at the finale and try to rush down and over to see the Star Wars fireworks...
you will stand a very good chance of seeing them "badly." :crowded:

Or I can be a bad Mommy, let their grandfather take them to see F!, and then book the SW fireworks dessert party for myself and enjoy a great view and adult time.... Hmm.... Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter