STAR WARS: GALACTIC STARCRUISER Official Information & Questions Thread

Thought Id update after my 8 hours a human finally answers at 7 P.M. asked me to use my DVC points to book I have to take a 3rd passenger which will be my soon to be brother in law. Other wise I wouldn't have the points after another 2 hour wait finally got to a Starcruiser booker asked him if there were any open captains table he found one open for three April 2-4 booked that its a late dinner but I'm ok with it Captains Table was my biggest thing. So I'm happy with what I gotl.

I’ll give a roll call post a shot - if you post dates I’ll try to log them on Post #3. Will take me a few days to go back through and capture everyone. Txs!

I just got through to a CM on the VIPassholder line (after only a 40 minute wait) and was told the Galactic Starcruiser queue is already closed (closed about 15 minutes ago).

Now not sure what to do. We called the 7277 number. Got through and gave all info. Then they transferred us to another number to pay. During the transfer we got music and then a recording came on and said wait time was 2 hours and then music went away and now some weird static noise. Do I hang up or wait it out with the static call that seems like the call dropped but my phone says I am still in a call. I hate having anxiety

I had silence / occasional static after calling 7277 yesterday. It was oddly anxiety producing, especially every time you hear a click or pop and think something might have disconnected you. Stay with it. I was lucky and was only on hold for about 60min. When I was finally connected with someone to make the reservation it rang about 10 to 12 times before they picked up (which felt too long).

For those waiting on calls and trying to get through to Disney for this booking, or any other for that matter, I can only recommend that you consider using Dreams Unlimited Travel for your future bookings. For the Starcruiser booking I emailed my agent the day they announced that bookings would be opening soon. My agent put my name on the list and as soon as Disney released the booking dates my agent emailed me and asked if we were still intrested. I provided her our AP numbers and that was it. I received an email from her letting me know that we were booked and I didn't have to do a thing. We use Dreams for DCL and ABD bookings as well, same scenario. We email them what we want (or more accurately fill out a form on their website) and they wait on the phone and let me know when things are taken care of. Zero stress or worries on my end. And all of that a no extra cost to me, heck you even get ship board credits when booking DCL stuff. Of course if you're using DVC points that would be the scenario that they can't help with. Just my $.02.

I'll look for postings for sailing dates to see if anyone else from this forum is sailing on the 21 March date!

So I finally got my annual pass activated! Does anybody have advice for an AP holder to actually get to a human? Am I best off trying the 827-7379 number where they state that they can’t actually put me in the queue, or the number at 939-7277 that has a 2 hour wait but doesn’t say whether I can get in queue? Has anybody had success this AM?

(407) 939-7277 has run me 28 minutes and 48 minutes respectively this morning to get to a CM, but they closed the queue at about 9:30am, so it's moot right now until it re-opens. No idea when that is though

So I finally got my annual pass activated! Does anybody have advice for an AP holder to actually get to a human? Am I best off trying the 827-7379 number where they state that they can’t actually put me in the queue, or the number at 939-7277 that has a 2 hour wait but doesn’t say whether I can get in queue? Has anybody had success this AM?
We used the 7277 number. Good luck 👍

Got the date I wanted too. No Captains Table, but my husband would have faked his own death to get out of that sort of interaction at dinner.
It was a way better experience using the AP number. Today was much less stressful. Thanks for all the help.

So this captains dinner <-was not available for May 4th.... It is a table in the center of the room, sitting with the Captain? The cast member told me when I booked that is actually Captain EO but told me to keep that to myself as it is a surprise that Disney is keeping under wraps. So now that changes everything....I originally was going to dress up as Captain EO....but if they have one on the ship already.... What is that green snuffleupagus looking thing? I may be able to pull that one off...def can not do the cat looking gremlin thing...

Thought Id update after my 8 hours a human finally answers at 7 P.M. asked me to use my DVC points to book I have to take a 3rd passenger which will be my soon to be brother in law. Other wise I wouldn't have the points after another 2 hour wait finally got to a Starcruiser booker asked him if there were any open captains table he found one open for three April 2-4 booked that its a late dinner but I'm ok with it Captains Table was my biggest thing. So I'm happy with what I gotl.
Were u allowed to book one 3rd adult passenger for the 86 points and pay cash for 1st and 2nd? Do u mind sharing total cash paid and what passengers paid with points? Thanks 😊

So, understanding that there are people still trying today for reserva
So this captains dinner <-was not available for May 4th.... It is a table in the center of the room, sitting with the Captain? The cast member told me when I booked that is actually Captain EO but told me to keep that to myself as it is a surprise that Disney is keeping under wraps. So now that changes everything....I originally was going to dress up as Captain EO....but if they have one on the ship already.... What is that green snuffleupagus looking thing? I may be able to pull that one off...def can not do the cat looking gremlin thing...

View attachment 611213

dang, was hoping it was going to be this captain:

Has anyone who has booked (cash) already been told if there is any AP discount? It would make sense that they would offer a tiny one (since they are giving access to DHS which we already paid for) but it's Disney, so there probably isn't a discount. :duck:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter