Starting the line for the MK event pins..........

perndwler

Boa Brigade Lady in Waiting and Official Scoopie
I will gladly purchase or trade (if you see anything you like on my pinpics) for LE pins that are part of the MK Event. :D

I'm jumping to get my place in line. I'm only looking for the end map Tinker Bell pin. I have lots to trade if anyone gets an extra Tink pin to trade.

I'm Kathie on Pin Pics and trying to keep that list up to date.

I'd be content with any of the pins. I am trying to collect all the pins from each event (yeah like that's gonna happen in this lifetime with the way the LE's are trading...I'm quite fond of my MSEP spinner), and just any old pin that anyone has lying around that was released for the MK event would make me smile. :)

Could someone please please please pick up the second "100 Years of Magic" pin for me during the event ? I'll gladly pay for the pin plus shipping and handling. Thanks, and let me know...

Eric

I am going to the event. So many people have asked for LE I couldn't get enough. If you would like any of the rack pins they are releasing that day let me know. That I hope I can do.
Karen
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

bumping back to the top, now that "the day" is here!:D

My daughter and I were on line at the TTC at 3:20 am. We had a great time. I have a few of the new rack pins that were released today. I may be able to get some extras of Cinderella's Coach and Horses box LE. This is the most beautiful pin I have ever seen . I am going to try for the second letter head pin tomorrow. Just let me know. Will be home on Monday. Father's day pin comes out on Saturday. Going to sleep.
Karen
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
:bounce: :bounce:
:bounce:

I would love #2 in the Walt series that they are rereleasing property wide today.....please.......

cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter