• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stationery/Office Supply Exchange sent/received....COMPLETED!!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are just starting to be sent out now ::yes::

Please post here when you send out AND when, what and from who you receive.

Mail by date is Aug. 11.

Can't wait to hear about all the goodies!! :donald:

I have all mine, but I won't make it to the post office before it closes today, so it'll go out Monday. I'll post when it does.

I think Patsy has set the record for fastest exchange in history :thumbsup2
My package came this morning all the way from Hawaii.
I received:
Blue memo book
Kitty door hanger note pad
Magnetic notepad
Cute aloha sticky notes
2 fancy pencils
Crayons
Index cards
Glue
Pen
Fruit Mentos
Sweet Pea Body Wash
Beautiful Hawaii postcard

Thank you Patsy for the wonderful package. I love everything!

Amy

briannesmom said:
I think Patsy has set the record for fastest exchange in history :thumbsup2
My package came this morning all the way from Hawaii.
I received:
Blue memo book
Kitty door hanger note pad
Magnetic notepad
Cute aloha sticky notes
2 fancy pencils
Crayons
Index cards
Glue
Pen
Fruit Mentos
Sweet Pea Body Wash
Beautiful Hawaii postcard

Thank you Patsy for the wonderful package. I love everything!

Amy

;), I had a little inside info. help from our lovely host.
Enjoy :goodvibes .

:banana:Good News!
Just back from the Post Office. I mailed mine but think it probably won't go out until Monday.

:rolleyes: Not So Good News:
I hope it gets there! Our post office has been encouraging people to use the new kiosk in the lobby. It talks you through, weighs, prints postage, etc. if you are using credit or debit. That's great...except...when the postage label printed it was too big for the package (I already had my click and ship, with delivery confirmation, that I always do at home taped on). Since I had already paid for it and couldn't cut it to fit I had to remove my label, address the new one by hand (which didn't have Delivery Confirmation!!!) then rip the part with my return address and tape it on with the leftover tape!

Moral of the story: Don't believe the US Post Office when they tell you they have something new that will save you time!!! :crazy:

Here's hoping it gets to where it's going.

I received a package from Patsy today also! It contained: Pencils and a pen, a magnetic note pad, crayons, index cards, a Hawaii stickey note pad, glue, two spiral note pads, Mentos and last but not least some very nice smelling body lotion. Oh, also a postcard of a volcano at night. Thank you so much Patsy, what a terrific package :thumbsup2 !

crazyme5kids said:
I received a package from Patsy today also! It contained: Pencils and a pen, a magnetic note pad, crayons, index cards, a Hawaii stickey note pad, glue, two spiral note pads, Mentos and last but not least some very nice smelling body lotion. Oh, also a postcard of a volcano at night. Thank you so much Patsy, what a terrific package :thumbsup2 !

You're welcome Margie. :thumbsup2

:woohoo: Some arrivals. Yep, Patsy got a little head start because that baby is wanting out!! ;)

Sandy....not fun. I hope our PO doesn't put one of those in.
I have been prepaying and using the free pick up service. Works great on the flat rate boxes.

By the way, this is a great exchange to use those flat rate boxes on. Stationery supplies are HEAVY!!

Mine was picked up today :teeth: So it is on its way.

All purchased and will be mailed on Monday. I'll post again then.

I am so sorry to report that my package came today in damaged condition. Looks like one side ripped out and was repacked and stapled together.
I have the pieces of a pen
a pencil
mints
crayons
glue
aloha post-its-very cool
postcard-so pretty
shower gel-will come in handy in 9 days
a lovedevil pen-funny
and the cover sheet to a four pack of memobooks(no books)
It isn't marked insured (I didn't think to insure mine) so I don't think there is anything we can do if there are missing items.
Thank you Patsy for what I do have.

AlexWyattMommy said:
I am so sorry to report that my package came today in damaged condition. Looks like one side ripped out and was repacked and stapled together.
I have the pieces of a pen
a pencil
mints
crayons
glue
aloha post-its-very cool
postcard-so pretty
shower gel-will come in handy in 9 days
a lovedevil pen-funny
and the cover sheet to a four pack of memobooks(no books)
It isn't marked insured (I didn't think to insure mine) so I don't think there is anything we can do if there are missing items.
Thank you Patsy for what I do have.

:(, I am sorry that it came to you damaged.
I will send you some extras this week to replace what may have not made it.

Thank you for that thought, but I'm not sure if that is necessary. You sent the right amoung things the first time, it wasn't your fault the mail was manhandled-the postal system leaves alot to be desired sometimes. And I really do appreciated what the items I do have.

AlexWyattMommy said:
Thank you for that thought, but I'm not sure if that is necessary. You sent the right amoung things the first time, it wasn't your fault the mail was manhandled-the postal system leaves alot to be desired sometimes. And I really do appreciated what the items I do have.

No problem, I am already putting things together so it will be out at the start of the week :thumbsup2 .

:( Sorry they arrived damaged....sometimes that happens :(

That is nice of you to send more, Patsy :hug:

Only 3 names left to be picked up......we do have 24 people playing this time :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter