Stay and Play?

Daydreamer64

DIS Veteran
We have booked the "stay and play" package for June 22-25- we are getting 2 free adult tickets since we are staying for 4 nights at RPR. In case anyone wonders why we made that reservation , it was because I could get the 5 day tickets for $99 plus tax and get the room for AAA or entertainment book rates and it came out to be almost the same amount of money for us at $219./night plus tax.

MY question is - Do we pick up our tickets at the will call window at the front of the parks on the morning that we go to the gate for the first time or are they given to us at check-in like WDW handles it???

I hate to do will call- it means another line to wait in - I bought the kids tickets from the kraft deal at $81. plus tax- almost had a nervous breakdown over the experation date but called USO and the girl said they were good for 5 consecutive days including the initial use from the first day of use with no experation date ?

the ap rates are out. For some dates you can get the royal pacific for 119 plus tax. call reservations and ask. If this rate is available you can change your rate without cancelling you reservation. They just open your reservation change the code and you get a cheaper rate if available. Then with the money you will save by yourself two annual passes with the will call option. Will call is so easy to use . walk up to a computer screen , enter your code, swipe the credit or debit card you used (used for id purposes only.) Then it will vend your pass voucher. There are several of these will call machines near the enterance. We got there before opening and had no line.

there is a special for 99 dollars on the annual passes that have minimal blackouts .

Thanks for the info- we would LOVE to have ap's BUT I live in Georgia and would end up spending much more money then our origional trip because I would have to go to USO every chance I get LOL :p My husband is working on getting his masters then PHD in business law so he is unable to vacation with us this year and we are very tight for money- this trip cost will be split with my Dad so it's not costing me quite as much as it might if I was going alone. I dream of having a USO Ap- what a wonderful idea!::yes::

OK- I thought about it ::yes:: and ended up getting the $99- 2 park year long annul pass- got the room for $153 plus tax a night. Did the math and will give Dad the other 5 day pass I already bought for the trip- still saved a few dollars but can go back as much as I want- YEAH :hyper:- thanks to Kimberlyfamilyfv for the clue!:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter