Stay Play and Dine, it really is this good!! Anyone else get this deal?

Jen4974

Mouseketeer
We got this email a couple days ago. I thought for sure it was a lure you in type deal but it really is that good.

We booked four adults for 6 days 5 nights at ASSp, 6 day hoppers (we paid $35 extra per person to make them hoppers) , Shuttle to and from the airport and two meals and a snack a day for $1400 total! Thats only $350 each for EVERYTHING!

The meals are one counter service a day and one table service. Any table service of our choice ( ie., Alfredo;s, Rose and Crown, LTT, etc.) and include appetizer, entree, beverage, dessert and gratuity!

Did any one else cash in one this unbelievable deal?

Here was a portion of our email:

Stay, play and dine this fall for one great price.

Stay, play and dine with a great rate on a 5-night, 6-day Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining at a select Disney Value Resort for just $425* per adult, based on adult double occupancy in a standard room. And even better, add up to two kids in the same room for just $168 per child ages 3-9.

This package includes:

5 nights at a select Disney Value Resort
You'll enjoy great benefits like Extra Magic Hours–each day one of the Theme Parks is open extra time to enjoy select attractions (valid Theme Park admission and Resort ID required) and Disney's Magical Express Service–complimentary round-trip motor coach transportation from Orlando International Airport to your Disney Resort hotel. (Book service at least 10 days in advance. Excludes pet carriers.)

6-day Theme Park admission
This ticket gives you admission to one Theme Park per day, so you can enjoy all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks. Tickets are non-transferable and must be used within 14 days of first use.

Disney Dining Plan
This flexible and convenient plan includes one counter-service meal, a select snack and one meal at a table-service restaurant per person, per night of your package.**

Choose from over 100 select Walt Disney World restaurants, including Disney character dining. Visit disneyworld.com to find out about dining plan details and restaurants included.

We got the same email code. Going Aug 22 to Aug 27 . Total package price for 3 adults---$1250.52. I found cheap airfare -US Air $196.90 each. Total for everything $1841.22.

Jen4974, was this a code email? When is your trip? It really is a great deal! :banana: (I just love that banana guy)

I got that email sometime this last week. Still trying to decide whether to go in October or not since we also want to go in December. That would make two trips really close together...

I am glad to see others getting this great deal!

Kelma, there was a pin attached to the bottom of the email. The guy wasn't even going to talk to me since the email was addressed to my husband!

We are going Sept 29 through Oct 4!

Check out the thread on the "codes and discounts" page under resorts. Its a big thread. Lots of people.

Mky princess:

i recieved this email as well and i dont have a trip planned but will call tomorrow to check on pricing

Count me in... I am planning a trip from October 3rd to October 8th. We werent planning on going, but found this offer to good to pass up.

This is a jaw dropper. If I get the e-mail we might take the plunge. We've never stayed value but this is so cheap it is practically free.

Is there a code for this great Stay Play and Dine deal? I just called Disney Travel Company and they say I need a code to take part in this deal ::MickeyMo

I'd love to add the dining plan to my existing ressie, but nope, no code for me! nor my hubbie. This is so depressing, but hey, congrats to all of you that got it, one ?

When did you get the email, is there any hope for me yet?

Shawna

quick question--

can I book this package with only a one day MYW ticket? We already have 10-day no expiring passes from earlier this year....would like to stay 6-7 nights.

Thanks!

My understanding was that as long as you book myw tickets of any length, you could use the package.

We got it for 9/26 - 10/4 - :Pinkbounc :bounce:

The number of packages available for this promotion is limited and the promotion is only for travel most nights August 21–October 4, 2005. No group rates or other discounts apply. Offer is non-transferable.

Please respond by June 2, 2005 to take advantage of this early booking opportunity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter