Staying at HRH....where to get breakfast on the run?

Goofy'sFriend

"Gawrsh"
We are staying at HRH and usually opt for a quick breakfast that we can eat on the run.....or in our room as we all get ready. Where can we get donuts, muffins, croissants, etc.? :p

When I was at the HRH, the Sunset Grille had an area just inside where you could purchase pastry, juices and coffee.

The water taxi lets you off in CityWalk. If you are going to IOA, you can stop at the Pastamore Cafe where you purchase a quick breakfast.

Once inside each of the parks, there are quick serve restaurants that serve breakfast items. (At IOA-Croissant Moon and at USF-Boulangerie)

Thanks!! I was hoping something was open on Citywalk. Is Pastamore the only place to grab breakfast?

How about at night....are there any places to grab a box of donuts or juice. I guess I'm thinking something like the gift shops at Disney properties. Thanks again.:)

Cinnabon (is that how it's spelled?) is at CityWalk too. Yum!

Both parks have pastry shops just inside the gates. IoA has Croissant Moon and US has the Beverly Hills Boulangerie.

Try the cinnamon buns at the IOA and US pastry shops. They are delicious. They are hot and crispy. They add the icing at the time of order..remember to ask for icing. I think these are better than Cinnabon.

It's interesting..when you have front of the line access because of HRH...to sit in the pastry shop and watch everyone running to the rides first thing in the morning. They all look so tense.

We sit and enjoy our breakfast and then stroll to our first ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter