Staying Before/After PCC 2.0

I booked AKL Jambo House Studio this morning - decided to arrive Thurs night instead. Now have to wait to the 16th to book after cruise...:cheer2:

We got our VWL studio for Saturday, 12/11 (the night before the cruise) this morning! I hope we are as lucky on Saturday when I call for a VWL one bedroom for the Thursday (12/16) and Friday (12/17) nights after the cruise!

:thumbsup2

Got my pre cruise studio nights booked at SSR today. The backend will happen later this week. :)

Val & I are booked for one night pre-cruise at OKW. Have to wait until Saturday to call for the post-cruise.

We are planning to come down on 12/8 and stay 4 nights at BC! We wanted our resort stay to follow the cruise rather than before it, but it looks like the rates shoot up after 12/12.

Anybody else staying in the Epcot area before PCC 2.0?

We are planning to come down on 12/8 and stay 4 nights at BC! We wanted our resort stay to follow the cruise rather than before it, but it looks like the rates shoot up after 12/12.

Anybody else staying in the Epcot area before PCC 2.0?

Although we currently have OKW booked, that's just to be sure we have a place. Once our DVC 7 month window opens, we're going to wait-list for BCV & BWV.

All these calls for waitlists, in 7 months, wonder if we can just swap ressies? I'm reserving a 1br at BCV on Satuday.

Right now we are staying pre-cruise at AKV Jambo Dec. 5-10th (staying weekend at Pop to save points) and post-cruise at AKV Kidani leaving WDW Dec. 19th.

We're thinking of trying to switch at 7 months to BLT or Boardwalk pre-cruise, but we'll see how lucky we'll get. :wizard:

All these calls for waitlists, in 7 months, wonder if we can just swap ressies? I'm reserving a 1br at BCV on Satuday.

Yeah, we got SSR studio for 2 nights and we're hoping to get BC or BWV at 7 months. I suspect most calls to DVC member services 7 months out will be us Diser's :rotfl:

Gonna book the max amount of days on Sat for after the cruise :cool1:

I've already booked my pre-cruise stay at BCV 12/10 - 12/12.
I'm calling back to book my post-cruise stay 12/16 - 12/19.

I think it would be nice to try for a different DVC location, but I don't think VWL or BLT will have availability on the 7 month window.

The good news is that I can stumble back from DATW just as easy as I did at DAP! :laughing:

We are going Dec 1 -19th. We got Kidani booked pre PCC and staying at Coranado after PCC to save points.:)

I've already booked my pre-cruise stay at BCV 12/10 - 12/12.
I'm calling back to book my post-cruise stay 12/16 - 12/19.

I think it would be nice to try for a different DVC location, but I don't think VWL or BLT will have availability on the 7 month window.

The good news is that I can stumble back from DATW just as easy as I did at DAP! :laughing:

I doubt there will be availability too, but "they can't hit ya". :thumbsup2

Everybody (well - the DVCers) ready to make their big post-cruise phonecall to Member Services to reserve at their home resort tomorrow morning at 9:00 a.m. EST?!!! :banana:

Everybody (well - the DVCers) ready to make their big post-cruise phonecall to Member Services to reserve at their home resort tomorrow morning at 9:00 a.m. EST?!!! :banana:

::yes::

I'm waiting 7 months out. I really want a Beach Club studio for pre and post cruise stays. Hopefully, something will be available.

I'm waiting 7 months out. I really want a Beach Club studio for pre and post cruise stays. Hopefully, something will be available.

BCV's are just awful. Don't do it. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter