Steakhouse 71 for 8?

Hey there! I’m booking for a party of 8 including four kiddos ages 8, 6, 4, and 3. Can I just book a reservation for 7 and they can get that last kiddo in when they arrive? I’m sure with so many little kiddos they could fit…

Thanks for your insight, so appreciate you!
see post 9-13 CM at STK71

Book for 7 and 8 might be allowed if one can sit in a high chair

Last edited:
Hey there! I’m trying to get a reservation for 8 including four kiddos ages 8, 6, 4, and 3. Can I just book a reservation for 7 and explain about that last kiddo on arrival? I’m sure with so many little kiddos the table would work!

Thanks for your insight, so appreciate you!
So you absolutely can do that. It just might increase your wait time a bit once you check in. If your 3 year old would/could sit in a high chair, it would be even better!! But with kids that ages, we typically can fit everyone in one booth that seats 7 (our largest table)!

Thank you for the maximum seating info CM! We have a 2 and a 4 year old so I made a reservation for 7 and 2, hopefully we can get close together b/c we will be celebrating my birthday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter