Steakhouse 71 with kids/ substitutions

That's the one! I'm glad to know it's worth the hype. The way he talks about it, you'd think they were giving a million dollars to anyone who eats one. To be fair he is really into food and cooking (and pretty much anything between two pieces of bread).

He might actually get a real charge out of going to the lounge with DH for burgers so that's a great idea!
Best burger on property in my opinion. It is just so so good.

That's the one! I'm glad to know it's worth the hype. The way he talks about it, you'd think they were giving a million dollars to anyone who eats one. To be fair he is really into food and cooking (and pretty much anything between two pieces of bread).

He might actually get a real charge out of going to the lounge with DH for burgers so that's a great idea!

I WISH they gave away a million dollars with the burger! Your DS sounds adorable (yes, I know he is a teen, but I have a teen DS, too and I still think he is adorable, LOL!)

I'm happy he will get his Stack Burger at some point during the trip! And, if he likes chocolate cake, he has to get that, too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter