Still earning my ears...

Still earning my ears too. But I love this website. If I don't go on the internet for anything else, I log on to go to WDWINFO. Great information!!

I was "Earning my ears" for a long time as well - until I found out you can change it :wizard: So I changed mine to something a little more relevant :goodvibes

I'm relatively new here (only about a month). I'm wondering how to "bump" something? I've seen others say they were going to "bump" to put it up to the top again, but I don't know how. :confused3

I'm relatively new here (only about a month). I'm wondering how to "bump" something? I've seen others say they were going to "bump" to put it up to the top again, but I don't know how. :confused3

Just post "bump" in a message and that means "Bump Up My Post" and that will make your post go to the top of the pile :wizard:

Hi i'm a newbie too...still earning my ears as well....so can I be part of the group too??? pretty please...:laughing:

still earning mine and counting down till disney!!!:cloud9:

Gosh! At this point, 500 seems so far away ... but I'll keep trudging along. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter