Stinky People Revisited: U.K. Park Bans B.O.

inkkognito

<font color=green>I shall call him Mini-Me<br><fon
A while back I posted about getting in a roller coaster car just as a really, really stinky guy was getting out. The funk cloud hung even after he was gone; it smelled like he had been rolling in a goat pen. I forgot about it for a while till I was looking for something to write an article about this weekend. Lo and behold, I discovered that a theme park in the U.K. is doing its part to ban body odor! Click here for the story; basically it involves banning arm raising when the temperature is above a certain level. Interesting concept although I'm trying to picture how they'd enforce it. Strap your arms down if you keep being defiant?

Actually I was pondering this a pit, and until Disney bans the stink it could actually work to your advantage. Don't wear any deodorant, and combine that with a garlic-heavy lunch. No more complaints about people trying to steal your prime parade spot. Heck, you can get there three minutes before start time (still sucking on a garlic clove left over from lunch) and get a spacious curbside spot.

Actually I was pondering this a pit, and until Disney bans the stink it could actually work to your advantage. Don't wear any deodorant, and combine that with a garlic-heavy lunch. No more complaints about people trying to steal your prime parade spot. Heck, you can get there three minutes before start time (still sucking on a garlic clove left over from lunch) and get a spacious curbside spot.

This is a great idea! I'll bet I can get an even bigger spot if I put muy kids in chocolate smudged T-shirts, and give them Mickey bars before walking in, too!

That is so funny! For my high school graduation present many years ago my father sent my to Disney for Easter. It was GREAT. As a family we sat down and got ready for the Easter parade and just as the parade started to come by, a stinky lady pushed right in front of us. I wanted to ask her to move so badly but I was only in first year spanish. It was such a long parade and my mouth was dry from breathing with it open. Of course this didn't lessen the magic at all but I couldnt see the parade and the smell was knock me down bad!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter