Stitch!

stitch kingdom

Welcome to Stitch Kingdom. Mahalo and have a magic
Stitch. What do you think? Why so many of us like him? Let everyone know your opinion about this little fun loving, kind monster. :rolleyes:

stitch1.gif

Stitch is like my best friend.. ;)

My sister knows how much I like stitch after forcing her to go and get a picture with him and then go on Stitch's great escape... :rolleyes:

LOL well we can all say stitch is the best! After going into Base Camp Stitch, I really know you like him master LOL! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Anyway here is a little something : :stitch: :stitch:

I heard that too deepshadow. No idea when it comes out though...

never heard of it but i searched it up on google and got this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leroy_&_Stitch

i like stitch too was happy when the cross-over episodes came out but then recess had the wrong voice actors, american dragon just looked weird in the enviroment (or however you spell it) but the kim possible one was the best from them all for cross-overs

i saw it already on disney channel it is good go stitch kick some bad alien but

it was actually a very good movie (Leroy and Stitch).. better that Stitch the Movie.. not sure why they'd give stitch his own armada.. but hey in disney anything can happen.. its almost like if Peter Pan got his own pirate ship.. its just like.. hey wasn't he fighting these guys in the first movie? but anyways.. i found the ending of Leroy and Stitch (and some of the plot as well) a little pokemonesque.. -SPOILERS!!- i mean all of the "cousins" fight the Leroy clones in a huge stadium thing and use their own special powers to try and defeat the clones (very much like the first pokemon movie in which all of the pokemons fight their clones in a large stadium type thingy)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter