Stories that I have about the Boathouse restaurant in Disney Springs

Many have had questions on the Boat House. Here was one of my experiences. I have had many experiences at the Boat House and all were great. One of my favorite restaurants.

We love the Boathouse. The bar on the water is great for some apps and drinks, we found the food to be really good. I love the atmosphere of the place. Since we just need a table for two, we usually get a nice spot by the windows.

We love the Boathouse. The bar on the water is great for some apps and drinks, we found the food to be really good. I love the atmosphere of the place. Since we just need a table for two, we usually get a nice spot by the windows.
my favorite restaurant. We usually go to DW in the early spring and late fall so most of the times it not the best time to eat outside so we have not been outside but we make sure that is the one restaurant we hit every time we are there.

Going to Hilton Head Island in Mid September. Leaving there at the end of September and stopping off in St. Augustine Fl. for a few days. One of our most favorite towns. Great restaurants too. Then its off to Disney World For a little over a week. You can bet that we will be going to the Boat House at least one time during our stay.

After leaving Hilton Head Island Sept/October we drove to Disney world with a stop off in St Augustine. Our first dinner in Disney was The Boathouse. Great as usual. Food and service is always outstanding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter