Stormalong Bay

For my kids... here again is an unfortunate yet timeless lesson from the internet---> Hubris and arrogance, is just one step ahead of the loss of integrity, because if you think you're better than other people, you know more, then you're going to think, as many have have, that the rules don't apply to them - and unfortunately you can't regain that trust in the eyes of the people that watched you lose it.
Strong, are you, with the force.

We went in April and they scanned our magic bands and gave us a wristband. So you definitely can’t get other people in
A couple of times over the past year, I noticed the CM's ipod or tablet wasn't working (I caught that the screen was just showing the app icons) but they pretended to scan and give me the band. So it's possible, shocking as this may sound, that this particular disney technology has issues from time to time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter