A Little Lightening......

stormvacation929.jpg

The Big Lightening...... :scared1:

stormvacation.jpg

OH WOW!!!!!!!
BEST PICS OF STORMS I'VE SEEN!!!!!
I'm amazed!!!

47b6d830b3127ccece03e8f6004800000016108AYtmjFq3btwe3nwQ

Okay, it's just the sprinkler, but I wanted to participate!! :rotfl: Can I help it if we get gorgeous weather everytime we go?? ;) Uh oh. I think I just jinxed myself for July!! :eek:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Funny!!

When we went in 2002, it rained heavily for the entire week!! FL was just coming out of a drought!! All the locals were glad to have the rain! We didn't get many pictures....they would have been of us in our raincoats!!!

This pic was taken a few years ago, I managed to get this copy from off the camcorder footage.

P3080310-1.jpg

I believe i may have posted this before, but I'm gonna do it again. This is a video that I took in epcot while waiting out a rainstorm. The storm never did let up and we walked out in rain that was pretty much like this the whole time:

http://www.fulcer.net/dis/DisneyJune10_1.avi

Please right click and download it to your computer to save bandwidth.

Watch about 12 seconds in when there is a lightning strike. Look at the cast member that is in the clear raincoat's right shoulder. I've still never figured out 'what' that is - I think it's part of the lightning but on his shoulder?? Weird.

I believe i may have posted this before, but I'm gonna do it again. This is a video that I took in epcot while waiting out a rainstorm. The storm never did let up and we walked out in rain that was pretty much like this the whole time:

Watch about 12 seconds in when there is a lightning strike. Look at the cast member that is in the clear raincoat's right shoulder. I've still never figured out 'what' that is - I think it's part of the lightning but on his shoulder?? Weird.

Sweet Video!!! :thumbsup2 ::yes::

Do you have a UV filter on the camcorder? I wondered if maybe it wasn't some reflections. Although, at the speed of light, we shouldn't be able to see the delays like that. Looks like quite the storm though. Nice Vid.

Do you have a UV filter on the camcorder? I wondered if maybe it wasn't some reflections. Although, at the speed of light, we shouldn't be able to see the delays like that. Looks like quite the storm though. Nice Vid.

Nope - no filter. Just a very unusual artifact. It really couldn't have actually been lightning RIGHT there or all of us would have been on the floor.

Here is one I took in May 2006 from our room at BWV just after a storm, as we were getting ready to head out the door...

123146306_ynP6n-L.jpg

DSCF2864.jpg

Here is a nice one I got the other day. No post processing, as you can tell from the dark shape of the pagoda. It was the only way I could get the full effect of the clouds in the background.

10ded

I'm so glad I found this thread! It really is the best ever:) :thumbsup2

A rainy Epcot
June 2007
6-6-07-234.jpg

6-6-07-211.jpg

It poured on our way to Boma
6-10-07-183.jpg

Super rainy!
6-9-07-266.jpg

I'm just kidding:lmao: It's under the waterfall on Jungle Cruise

$2.86 for gas! :scared1: Those were the days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter