strange shuttle question

caitycaity

<font color=009999>Accidentally deleted her tags<b
My fiance and I will be at disney for a planning session for our upcoming wedding. We'll be staying at asmu, but we'll be leaving monday night probably around 4:50 (our plane leaves at 6:50). We have booked with Mears. My question is, since we will be at Franck's (next to Grand Floridian/Wedding Pavilion, instead of having to leave early and make a mad dash back to ASMu using disney transportation (renting a car isn't an option since we are both under 25), can we have the Mears Shuttle pick us up at the GF at 4:50 instead, eventhough we are not staying there?

Is there a better option (that is not significantly more expensive)?

Thanks guys. :)

Mears will pick you up at any location you request! The only question is, will your luggage be with you? if so I don't see any problem.

yeah, we're only going to have an overnight bag with us (we're only there for 2 nights-3 days. so we will have our luggage.

You'll need to call Mears the day before you depart to arrange a pick up time. When you call, just tell them then that you need to be picked up from the GF. Should work fine since you'll just have an overnight bag! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter