Streaming Video of the Rides

suzysezso

<font color=deeppink>MOM upside down is WOW!<br><f
I don't know if it is a new feature but I just noticed it today and I have not seen anything about it on these boards yet .... but it's great!
On the UniversalOrlando.com site they have streaming video - about a dozen 30 second clips of many of the major rides including Hulk, Dueling Dragons and Spiderman.
It's not a big clip but enough to tease and excite especially for those that have not been there yet!
Check it out!:smooth:

Yes, they have had the new site for several weeks now. If I remember right, it went up just before or just after the holidays. It is great to watch the clips and think of that next trip (now only 19 days away!).
My only negative with it is that the music does not match the rides they are showing. For example, the video for Twister uses the music from Back To The Future. Yet, the video for the BTTF ride uses something completely different. Weird.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter