Stroller Fans

DisTwix

DIS Veteran
Hi there.....

My girlfriend found the BEST fans for clipping to her strollers. It made a HUGE difference for the kiddies in this May heat (we just got back yesterday). They have a bendy arm and the blades are covered with a cage - she got them at The Right Start. I think they cost something close to $17-18 each, but were so completely worth it. The batteries (2 AA each) lasted for 2 days, running almost non-stop. Plus, if the kiddies didn't want it, you can clip it to the stroller handle and have a fan for you!!!!

Also - the kids loved playing with them.

I have seen some other clip fans out there, but I don't know how safe they would be for little ones.

We also had a misty fan - and could hook it over the canopy on the stroller to blow downward on the kiddie. They also loved playing with it - got it at Walmart - foam blades - and it worked GREAT.

You can't have too many fans, I guess!!! Not when it is 95!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter