Stroller question

Jager_mom

Mouseketeer
I read somewhere that you are not allowed to take strollers into some shows and have to leave them outside, How does this work, do you leave all your stuff in it and hope that nothing happens to it?

I plan on bringing my own stroller so I can use the basket to store stuff in, I don't want to have to pack all my stuff in to watch a show every time.

So for those who have used strollers and gone in to watch some of the indoor shows what are you suppossed to do?

Thanks

Jager_mom said:
I read somewhere that you are not allowed to take strollers into some shows and have to leave them outside, How does this work, do you leave all your stuff in it and hope that nothing happens to it?

I plan on bringing my own stroller so I can use the basket to store stuff in, I don't want to have to pack all my stuff in to watch a show every time.

So for those who have used strollers and gone in to watch some of the indoor shows what are you suppossed to do?

Thanks

Yes, for shows like Snow White, Playhouse Disney and Aladdin, you have to leave the stroller outside of the attraction. There's usually a designated parking spot for all the strollers and you'll find that yours will be one of many parked there! :) We usually keep our most of our things in the stroller basket when we go inside, but take the more valuable items (i.e., cameras, phones etc.) with us in our backpack or in my purse. Fortunately, we've never had a problem with anything being taken from our stroller at DLR.

We just took everything of real value with us in a backpack and left the other stuff in the stroller parked in a designated area. We didn’t have a problem with it anytime. We never lost anything from the stroller. I would suggest you make your stroller personal such as tie something on it that you can see in a crowd of strollers. We had a couple of Bright fluorescent green tags we put on ours. Sometime the CM'S will move the strollers around so they all fit in the area available this makes it alot easier to find.

Last time, my DH almost snagged somebody else's stroller- good thing the guy was in front of us- it looked just like ours!
There will be a designated Stroller Parking area, or, last time we went, at Playhouse Disney we arrived pretty close to start time, the CM told us to just leave the stroller there, and they parked it for us!

Jager_mom said:

Thanks

there are strollers sitting around everywhere and no one seems to bother them. we always rent a double for the space but with our infant we take our own. either way, no one seems to touch them. i don't leave really valuable stuff in them, but i do see others do so.....

We had a friend who's very nice camera was stollen from inside a backpack. Take all valuables and sentimentals with you into the shows.

I have only been to WDW but I took my stroller from home (UK) for my 5 year old, and because it was a British make it stood out far more than the Disney ones which are everywhere :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter