Stroller Swap!!

mom2of2

DIS Veteran
I have this thread going on Budget board and resorts but figured I'd hit here as well!

Here's the scoop! A fellow DISer is gonna be at the World a week before I am and the night before she leaves is my first night! We have arranged to meet at her hotel and "swap" the stroller. It is a brand new stroller, sorry not lime green:( but will only have disney miles on it.
If you are interested in passing the stroller please let me know! I'm leaving WDW on 3/28 but we can swap on the 27th if that's easier on you.
For more details check out the thread on the Budget Board!!!

Thanks all.....Let the good times STROLLLLLLLL!!!!!

Hoping to have the stroller mar30-apr03 and willing to pass it to whomever can use it then or soon thereafter. PM me and let me know if you can use it then!

Michele

Hi.

I don't need the stroller, but just a question for ohanaMAMA.....

...How do you plan to get the stroller on 3/30 when mom20f2 is leaving 3/28 ??:confused:

Is someone going to collect it, and look after it for you until you arrive? Just curious!! (LOL):cool:

Carene

I don't need the stroller (we're definitely bringing our Mac), but maybe I could help in the transfer if it is needed. I will be arriving late on 3/27 and departing on 3/30. If I can help get the stroller from mom2of2 to ohanamama, I would be more than happy to. We will be staying at WL.

Thanks Kathy!!! That's really nice of you. I have pm'd ohahamama about our plan.........I will either have it transferred to her hotel or take it there myself......just waiting on her answer, if that doesn't work out then I just might take you up on that offer!!!

Thanks tons!!
mom2

lets the good times strollllllllllll!

PS...
Rileygirl is on her way with the stroller to begin the first leg of the trip.....

I won't need it, but I just had to say I think this is the neatest thing! It has been so fun watching the posts about who is next and everything. Just a VERY cool idea. I think everyone should take a pic of their family w/the stroller & post it somewhere.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that this is such a generous and friendly idea!

I don't have any trips planned, but just wanted to say, I think it is great that you are doing this. I have read posts of people talking about doing it, but this is the first I have actually heard of people doing it. Hope it all works out great and you can find others to keep the stroller chain going.

If any of you are as confused as i was, about how this set-up would work, then read the thread over on the budget board and it all becomes much clearer!:)

Carene

I have contacted tech support on if it's possible to begin a no reply thread listing when the stroller is available for use. There would be an email addy that you would reply to if you were interested in the stroller swap. It would list who's got it when and what dates are available. So that this and the other thread don't get to be a mile long and confusing about what is available this should help. Hopefully I will figure it all out today and get it all started. Thanks to all who so genourously have offered to hold,transport,use or gave the thumbs up to this idea.

I have the Strolller Swap list posted on the budget board if anyone is interested at looking to see what is available when. Check it out!!!

Bump - Check out the list --- Needing summer "swappers/sitters"!!

Due to a cancellation I have some close dates available!!!! Anyone need a stroller 4/3-4/16 or anytime in there? Let me know......even if it's for a day or two or you can be a "sitter" anything is good and appreciated!!!!
mom2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter