• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Studio recommendation for Beach Club

MrsBergs

Mouseketeer
Hi. We are doing a resort only stay at the beach club and my 11 year daughter is very excited. We are staying in a studio. Is there a particular location or floor that I should request.
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
In my opinion, BCV is nice at any location or floor. Perhaps you have a preference of being on the pool side or not. One item is that there are some dedicated studios without that adjoining door to a one bedroom.

We had room 425. Same floor as laundry. Close to elevator. And had fireworks view from the balcony

What side can you see the fireworks

The trees have grown so high, I'm not sure you can see the fireworks at all.

But I will defer to someone who has been there more recently than I have.

The trees have grown so high, I'm not sure you can see the fireworks at all.

But I will defer to someone who has been there more recently than I have.
We were there in August. And we saw the fireworks from our room on the 4th floor

We were on the 2nd floor in Novbember. We could see the very top of the Eiffle and only could see a sporadic firework above the trees ..........

As mentioned, many tall trees now. Plus there is a road on that side. Not a main thoroughfare but some traffic. The best unobstructed view of spaceship earth, from a studio, is 469. No trees in view being over a waterway, but overlooking the roadway bridge.

The only view at BCV that I DON'T like is the side that faces the road, listening to the buses and trucks go by. Otherwise, most everything is OK- when I was there 2 weeks ago, I loved my view, but others would hate it. All you could see was trees
(just like Best Aunt said). But I'm a bird watcher, always carrying my binoculars so I was so thrilled to watch the Ospreys and all the pine warblers every day. But generally, I'll admit, those trees are growing so high, I don't know if there are any fireworks views left.

You do not want to be right next to the elevator. Many complain that it makes a bit of noise in the room every time it is used. Might not bother some, but a lot cannot stand it.

Exactly! Avoid dedicated studio ending in '25' and dedicated 1-bedroom ending in '66'.
25 is bad, 66 is really bad.

I don't remember the room #, but we had a lovely studio that overlooked the quiet pool on the third floor. It was never loud and it was a pretty view. We were closer to the main "lobby" of the DVC villas, so the walk wasn't bad to the true main lobby of the Beach Club. This was the second time with a pool view studio. It's never been loud, and some of the studios have huge balconies.

I don't remember the room #, but we had a lovely studio that overlooked the quiet pool on the third floor. It was never loud and it was a pretty view. We were closer to the main "lobby" of the DVC villas, so the walk wasn't bad to the true main lobby of the Beach Club. This was the second time with a pool view studio. It's never been loud, and some of the studios have huge balconies.

This was my experience for at least a handful of times prior to our last trip as I always requested quiet pool view. While there in December, there were a couple of families on different nights that were loud. There is no monitoring of noise at the quiet pool. I'm going to request the woods view next time.

We have our first studio stay at the BCVs in August. Is there a separate laundry room in the DVC building?
We had a 1BR on our stay so had laundry in suite. Assume this is accurate info.
Where are the laundry facilities for Deluxe Studio guests?
The laundry facilities are on the fourth floor of the villa wing, across from rooms 414 / 416.

We had a 1BR on our stay so had laundry in suite. Assume this is accurate info.
Where are the laundry facilities for Deluxe Studio guests?
The laundry facilities are on the fourth floor of the villa wing, across from rooms 414 / 416.
Thank you

We had room 560. Great view overlooking the pool and the balcony felt as big as the room. Was not close to the elevator, but the extra outdoor space was well worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter