Stupid Crowds!!

mommyceratops

<font color=red>Covets Clown School<br><font color
OMG!! Pete that made me laugh so hard!!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

STUPID CROWDS!!! That is so acurate....Thanks for that, I have a friend thinking of going July 4th weekend for a first trip and I was speechless.....now I can explain much better.

I want that shirt...........:woohoo:

I miss the old December crowds sooo much!! :headache:

I have a feeling I'll be dealing with the "stupid" level of crowds this year too. I am heading down the second week of June. I really can't swing it any other time this year. My DD has already been out a week of school in November for our Disney cruise. If I pull her out again, I'll be up a creek with her teacher!

That's the perfect term for extra heavy crowds, too!! I actually found the socioeconomic explanation about WDW post 9/11 and their need to add the package deals...really informative and it helped to 'splain why I noticed more crowds this past year and made me appreciate the deals we have had these past five years or so---also made me want to buy those no exp. Universal Tickkies, too before they go away. I guess I ahve been spoiled by the great deals WDW has been offereing and I have come to expect them---now I really appreciate them, too!

BTW---Pete and the Podcast team members are stupid funny IMHO!

BFP!! BFP!!! (Bob For Pres.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter