Subaru Forester or something else?

I don't consider Hondas trouble-free. I had 3 major problems with my brand new Odyssey within the first month of ownership. Transmission trouble twice and the power steering went haywire once. The dealership offered to take it back at a loss to us and Honda was useless. I contacted the government (can't remember the agency) to see if it qualified for lemon law and it turns out it needed one more incident. I have no desire to buy another Honda.

When I bought my current car in '18 I needed a 3 row AWD SUV. I test drove everything from Audi to Ford. I didn't like the Ascent at all and hated the way the Toyota handled. The Audi's 3rd row was tiny. I loved the VW Atlas from the beginning. It's very comfortable to drive and the 3rd row comfortably holds 2 people without the car being as big as a Lincoln Navigator. It has a tight turning radius for its size and the rearview sightlines are excellent. I've put more than 75,000 miles on it without any issues other than a few minor recalls the dealer handled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter