Sugar Loaf Concierge question

anne freeman

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone, Im booked for the GF.. (Sugarloaf Concierge, late Feb.) Last year I stayed at Boca Chica and loved it. Can anyone tell me what to expect from Sugar Loaf(concierge) and what might be the best views from this building.. thank you so much

Anne Freeman, welcome to the Dis!

There is a GF FAQ (Grand Floridian Frequently Asked Questions) thread here on the Dis that should answer all sorts of your questions regarding the GF: click here to view it.

The GF is a gorgeous resort (it's my husband’s favorite), and we have stayed there many times (but only in the main building and Conch Key). From what I know, the only views in Sugar Loaf are of the marina or the gardens. It depends upon what view you really want as to what choice you should make (both views are lovely, in my humble opinion).

I have experienced the Sugar Loaf concierge (I was staying in a suite in Conch Key and thus had access to both the main building's and Sugar Loaf’s concierge lounges and staffs). The food offerings were fine for snacking. The official WDW website states the following:

- - - - - - -
Concierge Service:

Some rooms offer concierge service at the Royal Palm Club and Sugar Loaf, which includes personalized front desk and guest services. Make-up mirror, turndown service, and lounge with continental breakfast, midday snacks and afternoon tea are provided by both Concierge levels. Sugar Loaf also provides a Twilight Refresher in the evening. Wine, cordials and dessert are served at the Royal Palm Club only.
- - - - - - -

Imbe @ aol.com recently returned from a GF Sugar Loaf stay. Her trip report is stated in the following thread: click here to view it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter