Suggestions for a Surprise Welcoming Gift for ds

twixbar

Mouseketeer
I know I have quite a while, but I would like to start planning a special surprise for almost 3 year old ds. I want a special gift bag "from Mickey Mouse" to be waiting inside our room when we check-in. Would the Cm's help me get this gift in the room before we enter?

Anyway, if anyone has any special suggestions or ideas, please share them with me. I was thinking that the bag could maybe include a disney t-shirt, a plush Mickey mouse, etc...???

I want this trip to be a wonderful experience for my little boy. He will be so excited! :Pinkbounc

Go to this site: http://www.yourfairytale.com/baskets.html

I had the same thing in mind. I am flying my parents down in February and meeting them. I wanted a wine and cheese basket waiting for them. I'm sure if you don't see what you want on this site, the CMs at your hotel will be happy to help. Good luck!!

You can also stash a goodie bag for him in your luggage (easy access area). You can put it in the closet while he is busy and ask him to find it. I have done this many times. I pick up disney beanies, disney key chains, disney unbrella, etc. A quick trip to the disney store and you will find all kinds of things your son would love. Afterall, you know your son best and can pick out some very cute things. Hope this helps!

Hi Muffy! That is a great idea. I'll pack it up myself and then hide it from him. He is only 2 (almost 3), but he would be thrilled to get a gift bag from Mickey Mouse. :)

My son had great fun with the Disney beanies when he was a tot. Mousekeeping would set them up in all sorts of comical ways (eating out of the cereal box, reading a magazine to each other, playing with the soap and the towels...). We never knew what they'd be doing when we got back from the parks. Big hit, great pics!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter