Suites at Courtyard Marriott Little Lake Bryan?

Gagebre

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know what the suites are like at this hotel? I know they have a few but it doesn't say how big they are or if they have a separate bedroom. Also would like to know if the pool is nice.

Thanks!

NOT SURE ABOUT THE SUITES, BUT A REAL NICE HOTEL. AS FAR AS THE POOL GOES, IT IS PART INSIDE AND PART OUTSIDE. SEPARATED BY A SMALL WATERFALL. THE OUTSIDE PORTION IS BEACH ENTRY (WHICH WAS GREAT FOR OUR 3 YR OLD). NOT A HUGE POOL BY ANY MEANS, BUT NOT AT ALL BUSY WHEN WE WERE THERE. AN INDOOR AND OUTDOOR WHIRLPOOL. PLUS, A SMALL SPLASH ZONE FOR THE KIDS. JUST A REALLY SHALLOW (MAYBE AN INCH DEEP) AREA WITH SPOUTING FOUNTAINS. NOTHING TOO SPECTACULAR, BUT NICE FOR THE LITTLE ONES.

HAVE FUN!

We stayed at the Courtyard this summer it was really nice, and almost brand new. We stayed in a regular room, but I believe the web site had pictures of the suites. Marriottvillage.com.

I don't think the courtyards have suites...I would check with the hotel.

If you want a Marriott hotel suite, the new Marriott Residence Inn LBV (in the same area) is nice and has good rates. If you want more info, pm me. They have l and 2 br suites.

Hercamore.

We stayed there in August - very clean, very new, efficient and minutes from Disney (you can see Downtown Disney across the street) and Sea World. I don't believe that the Courtyard has suites. If you want a suite, you would stay next door at the Springhill Suites. They along with the Fairfield and Courtyard make up the Marriott Village and they seem to have some really good rates for the next couple of months.

Tiger:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter