Summer 2018 AP Discount.....

Hi, All!

We are AP holders, and I am trying to compare the rates for BC and YC for July 22-26. I can see the AP rates on the main screen for both resorts, but when I click on YC, it goes away and reverts back to the rack rates. This doesn't happen with BC. My passes are linked in MDE, so not sure what's happening. I am at work and can't call right now...just trying to check and see online first. Can anyone see the rates for YC for July 22-26?

Thanks!

Hi, All!

We are AP holders, and I am trying to compare the rates for BC and YC for July 22-26. I can see the AP rates on the main screen for both resorts, but when I click on YC, it goes away and reverts back to the rack rates. This doesn't happen with BC. My passes are linked in MDE, so not sure what's happening. I am at work and can't call right now...just trying to check and see online first. Can anyone see the rates for YC for July 22-26?

Thanks!
That's been happening to me for a month or so, including just now. I usually use Firefox browser (laptop computer). I noticed that it works in IE (the AP rates 'stay' when I choose a hotel from the list). So maybe try different browser, or open private window (and login).

That's been happening to me for a month or so, including just now. I usually use Firefox browser (laptop computer). I noticed that it works in IE (the AP rates 'stay' when I choose a hotel from the list). So maybe try different browser, or open private window (and login).

Thank you for the suggestions! I tried IE and Firefox, and whenever I click on YC, I get an orange triangle that says "the offer you are looking for cannot be found". Any other suggestions??

Thanks! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter