Summer 2023 release date?

We are eyeing that one too, but that stop in France looks not that interesting and one of the Iceland stops is a little strange, Isafjordur? Also, I wish there weren't 4 sea days. I normally like sea days, but if I'm going to trek all the way over to Europe, I want to get the most port time for my buck! I wish there were more Norway ports, like a straight up Norway/Iceland like the beforetimes.

Same. It would tempt me if it was like the one we took in 2018, and even more if it was the amazing itinerary we had booked for 2020 that (of course) was canceled. This one doesn't have enough Norway and Scotland for me.

Ooh... I'm tempted by the 7 nt Norwegian fjords in late August--Norway is DD22s dream itinerary. DD18 just picked a college that starts Fall semesters in September, so it's actually doable for us, and priced better than July cruises. Lol, now to convince DH... We won't have an OBB until after our June cruise...so do we book now...on silver day (and then cancel/rebook when we have the OBB)...or just wait 2 months until we have the OBB. How popular will an 8/19-8/26 Europe cruise be?

We were on the Magic in the 2nd half of August 2019, and it was fantastic. Not crowded at all because so many schools had already started. I actually booked that one pretty late (less than a year in advance) and there were still great cabins to choose from. I will say that I've been shopping around lately and other lines have better fjord itineraries (including Geiranger) if that matters to you.

We have an early June Alaskan cruise booked on RCCL for 2023. Just had our TA quote us for DCL in June of 2023 and OUCH the price difference was more than double!

Same. It would tempt me if it was like the one we took in 2018, and even more if it was the amazing itinerary we had booked for 2020 that (of course) was canceled. This one doesn't have enough Norway and Scotland for me.

We were on the Magic in the 2nd half of August 2019, and it was fantastic. Not crowded at all because so many schools had already started. I actually booked that one pretty late (less than a year in advance) and there were still great cabins to choose from. I will say that I've been shopping around lately and other lines have better fjord itineraries (including Geiranger) if that matters to you.
Thanks! Not ready to venture away from Disney yet...DH is a reluctant cruiser but loves Disney and enjoys interesting itineraries. If we do the Norway cruise it will (probably) be our 4th and the first time on the Dream... working our way through the ships...wonder, magic, and this summer the fantasy... assuming no one tests positive!

Yep, slowly adding itineraries, still missing a lot, including all of the Alaska season and most of the Europe season. But it's confirmed that the Dream is in Europe based on the couple Europe cruises listed so far!
So if Dream will be in Europe is the Magic staying in Miami?

I'm disappointed in the one Northern European cruise. Celebrity Cruise has an awesome itinerary that I will be booking. I don't mind the extra cost for Disney but I can't get into the itinerary. I might do a California Disney cruise just to sail on the happiest ship on earth again

That's exactly where I'm at right now. NCL also has a really good N. Europe itinerary (but I'm planning to book Celebrity).

That's exactly where I'm at right now. NCL also has a really good N. Europe itinerary (but I'm planning to book Celebrity).

I took the NCL cruise to Iceland and Norway and it was a fantastic itinerary. Our cabin was nice, too. The biggest drawback was the food and customer service.

I’d like to book a DCL Alaska cruise for next year, but it’s more money than what we paid for our cruise to Iceland and Norway.

I'm disappointed in the one Northern European cruise. Celebrity Cruise has an awesome itinerary that I will be booking. I don't mind the extra cost for Disney but I can't get into the itinerary. I might do a California Disney cruise just to sail on the happiest ship on earth again
Just took a look at Celebrity and we could book a retreat cabin for 9 night Northern Europe for what oceanview 11 night would be on DCL. Now that my son is older we might be jumping ship.

I am new to cruises.. we did a 3 day in Feb and have one planned for next January on Wish..but we would love to do a Panama Canal cruise with DCL. Does anyone know if they are a future possibility? I didn't see any currently available to book.
Did anyne respond to this? Wondering why the itinerary hasn't been released for 2023 yet

We were hoping to try Disney Alaska next year but seems like it’s a no go based on the price. Will probably do one of the Europe cruises on the Dream though which should be new and fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter